fishingdude vs. Rhodyhunter

• fishingdude, his attitude and his culture.:thumbsup2:

Well since this is the Sever Criticism section, I hope I can get away with this. If not, I'm sure that Dan will do something about it. But.....

I dont know what your problem with me Rhodyhunter. But apparently, your still crying about that stupid whale wars thread that we had over three months ago. You know who brings up things that are in the past? Women... and thats exactly what you're acting like right now, a little girl. I dont care what your beliefs are and I dont care what ur hippy fish hugging faggot ass thinks, cuz I dont try and push my values on you. I dont criticize you for your values. But, when the Feds are trying to shut down all grouper and red snapper fishing, I DO hate conservationists and fish huggers like you. Why do you even spearfish if you love fish so much? Why dont you go join the Florida Sportsman elitists who think that all fish should be released?

If you stop taking things do damn personally, maybe you'll quit acting like a woman, actually contribute to this website and learn how to spearfish a little better than swimming around key west harbor and thinking about shooting the barracuda.

So f uckoff, stop being a little girl about something that happened in the past, and go have fun at fantasy fest with ur hippy fish hugging friends you fairy....

• I'm sure you will make a great doctor... If you can pass your courses.
    Also, whenever you want to meet, maybe you can explain to me your point of view? I'm sure we could talk about your disregard for others and there cultures. And as far as my sexual preferences go....... are you asking me for a date? Sorry, I've got my hetero street credentials. Do you?
    Also, I haven't seen you beach dive with a foursome ever! So I question your legal take of lobsters you put up on another post. Also, your usually bumming a ride or a kayak off of somebody else because your so cheap.
    Do all of Florida a favor and go to another country and attend medical school.

• I'm sure you will make a great doctor... If you can pass your courses.
    Also, whenever you want to meet, maybe you can explain to me your point of view? I'm sure we could talk about your disregard for others and there cultures. And as far as my sexual preferences go....... are you asking me for a date? Sorry, I've got my hetero street credentials. Do you?
    Also, I haven't seen you beach dive with a foursome ever! So I question your legal take of lobsters you put up on another post. Also, your usually bumming a ride or a kayak off of somebody else because your so cheap.
    Do all of Florida a favor and go to another country and attend medical school.

How often have you seen me do a beach dive period? the dive when I got 22 lobster was on a boat, and the previous beach dive was a three some in which we got 16 lobster. Both of which are completely legal. Just cuz you can't seem to figure out how to catch fish/bugs effectively doesn't mean you should question the legality of my catches.

Yea i'm usually bumming a ride off someone and yea i'm cheap, cuz i'm in college. Didnt grow up around here and therefore dont have the facilities to store a kayak or a boat. I'd rather be cheap and bumming rides than not catching jack squat and diving in 10ft of water like you...

How do I have a disreguard for other people and other cultures? i always eat what I catch. I always take only whats in the legal limits. So idk what ur talking about.

• How often have you seen me do a beach dive period? the dive when I got 22 lobster was on a boat, and the previous beach dive was a three some in which we got 16 lobster. Both of which are completely legal. Just cuz you can't seem to figure out how to catch fish/bugs effectively doesn't mean you should question the legality of my catches.

Yea i'm usually bumming a ride off someone and yea i'm cheap, cuz i'm in college. Didnt grow up around here and therefore dont have the facilities to store a kayak or a boat. I'd rather be cheap and bumming rides than not catching jack squat and diving in 10ft of water like you...

How do I have a disreguard for other people and other cultures? i always eat what I catch. I always take only whats in the legal limits. So idk what ur talking about.

blah blah blah

• The hole I crawled out of? You're the freaking troll that just waits for me to post up a picture of fish or bugs that i've caught and says, how many people were you with?

I would LOVE to see you even try or post a pic in which you've caught that many bugs.

You're jealous of the fish that I catch. Just admit it.

Just because you moved all the way to Key West and still cant catch shit, doesn't mean you can troll this website and try and play me off as a poacher.

• Im getting upset cuz i'm not taking crap from a retired old guy who can't spearfish for shit. I'm not guilty of anything besides standing up for myself when you're trolling ass comes after me.

Well, if you weren't guilty then you would disregard the posts and move on. But you seem to be upset about my posts. It leads me to believe that you have something to hide. In the interrogation game, it's called a soft admittance.
    Cheers,
    It's fun to spin you up, but I have other, more productive things to do today. thanks for the distraction

• Well, if you weren't guilty then you would disregard the posts and move on. But you seem to be upset about my posts. It leads me to believe that you have something to hide. In the interrogation game, it's called a soft admittance.
    Cheers,
    It's fun to spin you up, but I have other, more productive things to do today. thanks for the distraction

ooo i'm scared now... the ex army guy used an army term on me... I'm sure you know everything about my entire life now.

I wouldnt disregard the posts, cuz you're attacking me and idk what they taught you in the millitary, but when someone's attacking, you shouldnt just sit there and take it. unless you are... like I said earlier... a little girl...

I'm pretty sure you dont have anything else better to do today since you take the time to troll and wait for me to post a picture of some fish. Why dont you get out and spearfish instead of sitting on ur computer all day? Maybe then you'll actually get halfway decent at holding your breath.

• Quote from fishingdude

Is that why you're editing your posts you coward?

I'm not a coward, but you are kinda cute. Maybe i'll come down to where you fish. But, lol, You don't know what I look like. BUT, I know what YOU look like. :D Whaddaya say?

• Wow, you guys went so far as to get Dan to create your own public forum to bitch each other out so the rest of us can sit back and watch. :rolleyes1:

I've pretty much tried to distance myself latety from all the bullshit drama on SB, only to find that it's over here as well?

Cool it down ladies. I may be new here, but I ain't new to the game. The reason I joined up here was for the sportsman-like discussions without all the shit & crap associated with "other" babble group.

Don't ruin it dudes.......

• Thanks for your words Rich, allowed me to jump in for a quick clarification. Yep, that's how it's going to work. Anytime members attack each other in this manner, a special thread will be created and all their posts moved there without the ability to edit them. If the combatants so wish they can continue the bitch fest, again with their posts remaining intact for posterity. Future attacks between the same participants will be moved to the same thread regardless if there's other content in their post.

I strongly encourage members other than the two duelistas not to participate in the thread. Hopefully this will make people think twice about starting shit. But if they want to entertain us that's fine too, at least it will keep the rest of the forum clean. Needless to say if a member is found to start trouble on a regular basis other measures will be taken, taking into consideration their past participation and contributions to the forum.

• Good Idea, unless your a potty mouthed homophobic, diffident, self entitled college student who can't see past their next alcoholic beverage or sexual encounter. But, if you are then jump right in.

• Good Idea, unless your a potty mouthed homophobic, diffident, self entitled college student who can't see past their next alcoholic beverage or sexual encounter. But, if you are then jump right in.

I resemble that remark...

or ur a culturally insensitive, homosexual, washed up retiree who has nothing better to do with his time than sit on his computer and troll forums. oh and who STILL can't spearfish for crap. :crazy:

you know what the funny thing is... this whole time you've been sitting on here insulting me calling me names and trying to pass me off as a poacher, you've still never posted a report or a pic of fish you've caught. You've not contributed anything at all.

What made you so unhappy that you have to hide behind a computer screen and launch insults at people? were you dropped on your head as a kid? probably..