The Spring

• Here's a video my good friend Joe Sheridan put together from last winter. We hit a top secret spring up my way.

We've been back three times since the video was taken and hit 100+ each time. Keep in mind it's straight up and down to 74ft then a 45 degree angle down to 100ft, then back.

Hit play then pause the video and let it load completely if you have a slow computer.

Enjoy.

http://www.vimeo.com/10315881

• Cool vid Jeromy. Good to see you and your friends. Did you feel claustrophobic at all and if so how did you deal with it? I'm very weary underwater when I don't have open space above me, it affects my bottom time.

• Matt, Any time man!

Adrian, water temp was 73 deg. It stays that temp year around.

Mariner, It's north of Tampa roughly an hour and a half.

Dan, The opening is quit large and it opens up even more at roughly 25ft. If your going strait up and down you are never have anything over your head. If you angle off to try to get to the 100+ft stuff the ceiling is roughly 45ft above you.

• Gamble, that video is amazing..you guys have some really good diving ability to be hitting 100 in that spot...I really love the shots where you are breakingthe surface on ascent...it is so rare to have anything above the surface other than a boat or some clouds..it is a rare treat to see beautiful northern Fl trees and foiliage as background.

thanks for sharing

i like to spear fish

• Glad you enjoyed it. Joe produces some amazing videos. We are really lucky to have a location like that to do some deep water training. Unfortunately up here deep water is 70+ miles offshore...but the fish are shallow!:D