America vs Australia: spearguns

• I would add that east coast guns need less mass than west coast guns simply because we don't use the same guns for reef diving that we do for Bw. If you don't bring your cannon then you WILL get buzzed by a wSB or YT. If I am on the reef I will not see tuna, wahoo or the like. As such, I can get away with a little less mass on my gun

Now compare the vis and it flips. Now east coast guns must be longer and heavier to maintain accuracy. As in, many Cali guys use a short euro for their rockfish hunting which would be too limited for much of anything but hole shots over here in south Florida

So when I look at a gun or a spearos quiver, I see the elements and factors that are more important to that particular spearo and thus, the things he or she looks for

To bring it back on topic, there are so many different areas and hunting grounds in the US for there to be one style gun to compare. I also don't know much about Aussie guns for comparison. Looking forward to seeing more

My email is lunkerbuster at rocketmail also lux, but your pm function will kick it soon too

i like to spear fish

• Would like to see one of your guns, I like less wood in my guns, even for a bluewater gun, I have made 4 guns and all with less wood, now in process of making 2 more in the same line.

Pucho
    Aguadilla, Puerto Rico