• Just received the reef 60 reel from Ulusub, the first word that comes to mind is SOLID. This reel seems indestructible. It may not be the prettiest or flashiest reel on the market but it is simple and well made and should last a lifetime.

Thanks Jon (Behslayer) for a great product.

• The drag nob isnt as small as it looks in the pictures ( maybe 3/4" wide and slightly more than .5" tall) and turns easily enough. Jon explained that the reel is not designed to be used with the drag locked down and that the spearo should use his/her hand to apply most of the force. That being said the drag is still very smooth. The reel seems heavy in your hand but there is an included weight that is to be used when the reel isnt attached to the gun so that your ballasting doesnt change. This weight isnt very heavy maybe only 10-20 grams or so. Ill try to get an exact weight for you tomorrow though.

• They are very similar designs and I was lucky enough to get my reel "blank" meaning no brand engraving so I will be free to engrave it and style it to my taste for my custom gun im building. :)

Also, thanks Dan for posting the pictures and just for reference the drag knob on the reel posted by greekdiver is very similar to the one on the ulusub.