Freedive Clinics

• Some of the guys took a Freedive Clinic with me , we went over the safety part first, since I know very well they tend to go spearing alone, they leave the ramp in groups, but once in the water they go each one his way.

The 3 of them are now oficially in the 100' club.

Here some pics.

• :thumbsup2: congrats

• hi roberto, do you have those freedive clinics in the winter? i usually spend the winters in pr and would really like to learn more on safety and getting deeper.

• Buena cota de registro, enhorabuena compañero y buen dr Roberto.
    Vosotros usan pies, equivalente es 30- 32 mtrs es un buen registro, deben procurar extremar las precauciones, sobre todo si pescan muy seguido
    atención con la Embolia Gaseosa, deben recordar esta advertencia http://www.freedivingspearfishing.co...-in-apnea.html
    después de pescar muchos años en apnea entre 30 y 40 mtrs, pionero aquí en España Mallorca desde los finales de los 70, nunca había ocurrido este accidente,
    se debe a no respetar los tiempos de recuperación en superficie bajar muy seguido es malo, ahora vosotros tenéis en los relojes las tablas tiempo de recuperación
    en superficie hasta la próxima bajada, id con cuidado, otros ya pasamos por experiencias para que vosotros o todos puedan beneficiarse de esta tecnología las
    computadoras de reloj, un saludo compañeros y me alegro que estéis en forma.
    Si ven la foto del medio verán que voy con un trozo de manguera usada de tubo o snorkel, pues los tubos que haba en esa fecha eran demasiado rígidos
    verán que no había gps, ni sondas era todo con fotos para las señas y exploración, pura adrenalina ajajejajejejejej

<º)))))><

Good altitude record, congratulations and good friend Dr Robert.
    You use your feet, equivalent is 30 to 32 mtrs is a good record, they should get exercise caution, especially if caught very often
    Air embolism attention must remember this warning http://www.freedivingspearfishing.co...-in-apnea.html

after many years in apnea fish between 30 and 40 mtrs, a pioneer here in Mallorca Spain since the late 70's, this accident never happened,
    non-compliance is due to recovery times lower surface very often is bad, now you have the time clock recovery tables
    surface until the next fall, be careful, others as we go through experiences that you or everyone can benefit from this technology,
    computer clock, a greeting colleagues and I am glad that you are in shape.
    If you see the middle picture you'll see that a piece of old hose or snorkel tube, for tubes bean at the time were too rigid
    see that there was no GPS, no probes were all with photos for the signs and exploration, pure adrenaline ajajejajejejejej

• Hi Ramon
    I agree with you, and the more we can talk about safety, the better.
    There is a protocol that most sports that go underwater use , and that is buddy
    system, it has been proven again and again, that the black out does not kill you,
    but being alone in the water whn you have a black out, is deadly.

Sports like pure freediving, were a black out is pretty common, does prove that,
    just having someone there with you, to talk to you, and wake you up, will
    save your life, as simple as that, the problem lies in inding good spearfishing partners,
    and the problem is worse when you have guys who are very good spearos, and basically
    spearfish by themselfs, and then tell the new guys that just by being careful is enough.

Being careful and things like that are not enough, black outs will come without warning,
    and we should be prepared for the worse scenario always.

http://www.freedive.net/chapters/SWB3.html