Florida dive flag legal size

• heree it is from myfwc.org:

Divers-down Flag
    The size of divers-down flags displayed on vessels must be at least 20 inches by 24 inches, and a stiffener is required to keep the flag unfurled. Dive flags carried on floats must be at least 12 inches by 12 inches. Also, divers-down flags on vessels must be displayed above the vessel's highest point so that the flag's visibility is not obstructed in any direction.
    Divers must make reasonable efforts to stay within 300 feet of a divers-down flag on open waters (all waterways other than rivers, inlets, or navigation channels) and within 100 feet of a flag within rivers, inlets, or navigation channels.
    Vessel operators must make a reasonable effort to maintain a distance of at least 300 feet from divers-down flags on open waters and at least 100 feet from flags on rivers, inlets or navigation channels. Vessels approaching divers-down flags closer than 300 feet in open water and 100 feet in rivers, inlets and navigation channels must slow to idle speed.
    When divers are out of the water, a dive flag may not be displayed.
    FWC Divers-Down Flag Safety Video

I don't recall where I saw it but I believe I saw something about stripe width once before and how it has to be proportionate to flag size.

• The size of divers-down flags displayed on vessels must be at least 20 inches by 24 inches, and a stiffener is required to keep the flag unfurled. Dive flags carried on floats must be at least 12 inches by 12 inches. Also, divers-down flags on vessels must be displayed above the vessel's highest point so that the flag's visibility is not obstructed in any direction.

Scupper Pro Gives You Wings!

• "at least" 12x12, I'm guessing the smallest dimension must be 12" if you were making one.

Florida Statute 327.331

(c) “Divers-down flag” means a flag that meets the following specifications:
    1. The flag must be square or rectangular. If rectangular, the length must not be less than the height, or more than 25 percent longer than the height. The flag must have a wire or other stiffener to hold it fully unfurled and extended in the absence of a wind or breeze.
    2. The flag must be red with a white diagonal stripe that begins at the top staff-side of the flag and extends diagonally to the lower opposite corner. The width of the stripe must be 25 percent of the height of the flag.
    3. The minimum size for any divers-down flag displayed on a buoy or float towed by the diver is 12 inches by 12 inches. The minimum size for any divers-down flag displayed from a vessel or structure is 20 inches by 24 inches.

Davie Peguero

• I knew I remembered something about the stripe but a quick search didnt yield any results, thanks seaweed

• Dan Si se pone en un mástil, la raya blanca siempre es del ángulo superior izq, al inferior der en la boya igual
    <º))))><
    If you put on a pole, the white stripe is always in the upper left to lower right, buoy or ball in exactly the same

Omer ofrece las dos opciones de banderas para algunos países extranjeros y para España mas otros países extranjeros, la azul o roja

Omer offers two options for flags to foreign countries and most other foreign countries Spain bearing the blue or red