Bimini - Labor Day

• I think the shaft went so far through him that he just slipped through the other end. The other diver played clean up and hit him on the next dive, but was not able to bring him to the service. On the second dive in the video you see him laying on the ground with the shaft when i hit the larger male hog.

• Sweet video! Makes me jones to get over. I'm on baby watch, but at least I haven't been tortured w/ calm seas. I'm hoping to pull a few combo wahoo/sling day trips this winter in the wx works out. Will keep you informed.

That was a nice covey of hogs when you picked off that nice one. The last hog had some good luck on his side. What was that, 50ft or so? Nice diving man.

• Hey buddy, you have another kid on the way?...congrats.

I feel you, i am ready to get over there. been trying for the past couple weeks but it just has not come together, plus been busy at work and wx has been lousy so not hurting too bad. I can tell when i am rdy to head back overthere because i actually enjoy sitting down and looking and editing the prior trips footage. Yeah it was a solid 50'.

I think i am flying to spanish next weekend, but on a little puddle jumper, so its probably just me and another guy.

I def want to put a few wahoo trips together as well. Especially with wx and seas in the winter flying to spanish makes it easy and just running out front and fishing the 400' ledge. I will let you know as well.