Dog + Cheese

• +
    (Figures drawn to Scale)

I just got home at 11. After I talk with my dad my dog wants me to pick it up, so I do. As soon as I do my first thought was "dam you're heavy!". So I inspect my dog and see that its stomach is round and its profile has changed.

I asked my dad if he gave anything to the dog. He says "no", pauses for a second and then says "the cheese!, call your mom to see if she took it".

My dad ate some cheese and guave paste when he came home at 6. My mom came around 8 then left to my sisters house. My dad then went to snack on the cheese again afterwards and couldn't find it so he thought my mom took it.

I call my mom and she says she didnt take the cheese but she did find the red cheese wax on the floor. There was probably 1/2 lb left of cheese which means my dog ate about 20% of its weight in cheese. Thats like me eating 50 lbs of cheese.

So I take my dog for a walk to see if it will relieve some pressure and sure enough my dog is now making gouda cheese sticks.

Davie Peguero

• Too bad about your cheese, nice expensive stuff cheese.. Good story Davie and it reminds me of one.

I was at a friends house and he owned a little white husky looking thing, was maybe 8 months at the time. We're all hanging out in the living room and my friend goes to do something in the kitchen, he then calls me over to show me an empty plastic tub of margarine on the floor. His assumption was that the dog ate it all and he was asking me if I think it will hurt the dog in any way. This was not your regular tub of margarine, it was the big family size which is about three times the normal size. He told me it was near full before the dog got to it. I said lets wait and see.

We went back to the living room and kept an eye on the dog. In five minutes the dog starts heaving and throws up a puddle of oil. My friend cleans up the mess. A minute later the dog starts heaving again and another puddle of oil. The whole thing repeated itself about 5 times. That dog had ingested some funky things throughout his career.

• I have a bunch of stories with this dog. It is the funniest dog I ever had. It has eaten margarine, crisco, crayons, soap etc.. It also steals everything from my mom and absolutely terrorizes her. The dog takes her make up, steals her breakfast and her lunches and takes it to its lair. Under my moms bed there is a tiny hole under the matress were she jumps into. Every month we empty it out.

Davie Peguero

• [to Baxter]
    Ron Burgundy: What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing. How 'bout we get you in your p.j.'s and we hit the hay.

HAHA:rofl:

• There's a short read titled: "Who Moved My Cheese" by Spencer Johnson. It's main theme is about confronting change and challenging the status quo, basically gearing you to a non-conformist attitude. Perhaps that was what the dog was thinking. Why conform to kibble when you can have Cheese. :D

• I had a Bull Mastiff, Spike that ate an entire bin of garlic bread the was prepped for the next days business in a restaurant. To say the least it would have been a good idea to have left the dog outside the following day.

Stevo