Treasure Coast Scraps and Snaps

• Got this one a few hours ago. Emil and I went out for a looksie and scored a few fish, including this one. Emil nailed two of them today. We also got 8 lobsters and I shot two mackerals to round out the cooler. Found this nice anchor just off the wreck we were diving. It is in mint condition and must not have been there too long ago. With the exception of a 3 knot current, conditions were great today. Viz was top to bottom on both spots we went to, but again we had to tie ropes off anchors and had a few merman lines to help us stay above the structure. Out at 9 and in by 1pm...doesn't get much better.

Edited once, last by Rolo ().

• Beautiful fish! The anchor is over 16" OA so it's legal size and he's within the bag limit of one per person.

Who's boat is that? I don't recognize that Johnson outboard.

• Beautiful fish! The anchor is over 16" OA so it's legal size and he's within the bag limit of one per person.

Who's boat is that? I don't recognize that Johnson outboard.

Oye, that boat is my first boat El Cometa AKA The Comet. I sold it to JC and it now resides at Emil's house. For the sake of the boat it is a good thing.

Fuck all you haters. That anchor is legal size. Remember the pics don't always do it justice and besides, nothing gets' wasted with it that size.

Emil,

Check out the smiley section...:bedfun::jerkit2::pot3::bed:

There was a Grogon emoticon, where it at?

Here is a last picture right before I sold it...

• Welcome Emil :toast: Hope to see some of your great stories here.

I feel like the digital taxidermist LOL I do love to see the before and after pics. I tried to make the fish pop on your pic, I hope it doesn't look too photoshopped. If it does it's partly due to there not being any fingers or anything else for that matter in front or beside the fish to give proper perspective. Taking good pics is a whole other aspect of what we do. For the pics to come out good there has to be some cooperation between the photographer and the subject. Too often the guys are impatient for having pictures taken properly but in the end we all like it when they turn out good.