Shaft Overhang

• I have a 30/06 ppd from him but never had the chance (nor the time) to test it. The only time i could got a good use for it was a split second and didn´t have time for anything but aim and shoot...fast.

I'm a Speardiver, not a freediver

• The first thing I bought from Ray was a 30.06 PPD. I tried a few shots with it on two different occasions. Once on a pork thigh weighing about 10lb and once on a 1 gallon milk jug full of sand. I could never get it to detonate. On all occasions the PPD penetrated the target, about 1" into the pork. The reason it doesn't work is because the rubber tube allows the spear point to move and strike the cartridge away from the primer. I could see the indentation off center each time upon examining the cartridge.

I think it's a mistake for you to count on it for anything. I ended up sending it back to Ray without speaking to him first and asking for one of his wishbone inserters instead. He send it to me and it was a POS that wouldn't work. I cut it up when I needed a piece of round aluminum to make something else.

• Shit Dan, that´s scary, anyway i really think a PPD or a power head is not very useful, cause it gives you a false sense of security, when the time is up, you will not have the time to use it, trust me.

I'm a Speardiver, not a freediver