My new / used 120 speargun Pelaj Nemesis

• Nice! Is that handle assembly sold separate from the complete gun? What's the price? Is an additional grip available for left-hand shooters? It looks to have a very similar profile to the D'Angelo handle. I'm not certain, but maybe the Phantom handle is positioned slightly lower relative to the barrel's center-line than the D'Angelo handle is. Is that so? What are other comparisons of those handles and triggers (that aren't already stated in the product description)?

• Nice! Is that handle assembly sold separate from the complete gun? What's the price? Is an additional grip available for left-hand shooters? It looks to have a very similar profile to the D'Angelo handle. I'm not certain, but maybe the Phantom handle is positioned slightly lower relative to the barrel's center-line than the D'Angelo handle is. Is that so? What are other comparisons of those handles and triggers (that aren't already stated in the product description)?

Parker, Dan is the right one for answer, I agree much of what you say.

I am committed to improving the Pelaj, I personally like the heavy shaft of 7.5mm pelaj. as you see in the image on 7.5mm diameter shaft comfortably staying at Mechanismo

If I needed spearguns would seek Phanton, the reel is at the height of the Handle.

Parker, Dan es el indicado para responderte, Yo estoy de acuerdo con mucho de lo que dices.

Yo estoy empeñado en mejorar el Pelaj, Personalmente me gusta la shaft pesada del pelaj 7.5mm . como ves en la imagen el eje 7.5mm se aloja holgadamente en el mechanismo

Si necesitara spearguns buscaria Phanton, el carrete esta a la altura del Handle.

Un Hombre tiene que creer en algo.......
    Creo que me iré de pesca!!!

Dan, please answer about the Phantom handle when you have the time. Thanks much!

• It is the Speardiver Phantom handle. I haven't put them in the store yet, I'm not sure if I will. There is an additional grip without a thumb rest, so it's same profile for left and right hand. The shape of the grip is very similar to the D'Angelo handle, but is more robust, fills your hand better. The grip is as close to the plain of travel of the shaft as can be.

• Jose,

I have one of those guns in 120cm. I like it, it shoots straight and the bands are easy to load. My only complaint is the safety. I cannot operate it with gloves on. I epoxied a reel mount to the bottom of the gun, and attached a roballen reel to it.

• Jose,

I have one of those guns in 120cm. I like it, it shoots straight and the bands are easy to load. My only complaint is the safety. I cannot operate it with gloves on. I epoxied a reel mount to the bottom of the gun, and attached a roballen reel to it.

Failure much horizontal shots (practice) :(
    Very good vertical shooter :)

The second part of this story is this :thumbsup2:

• Same mount I used. "hammerhead remora". I epoxied both pieces together, then to the gun

Is Speardiver reel, set it up with screws.

The reel has very good capacity. realized manual tests, no jammed

• Installation Complete
    Barrel with angled cut and reel

Gracias Dan. :thumbsup2: Me siento como los niños de mi avatar :)

Edited 2 times, last by Josediaz ().