Team USA Tournament

• This event will benefit Team USA as they take on the world this july in Vigo, Spain

There will be over $10,000 in prizes with items from the top manufacturers.
    Gopro has donated several HD2 Cameras

If you arent interested in competion, just come hand out! :bottomup::bottomup:
    :tequila:
    Also, the team is still in need of sponsors big and small, so please contact myself or Harolf Dean for more info

[PDF]http://spearfishing.world/atta…l_5x8_2012_back_draft.pdf[/PDF]

• If we aren't interested in the competition what are you wanting us to hand out?

Does the $50 include the ceremony party for participants or do the participants need another $20 to be included in the ceremony party?

Is it Harolf Dean or Harolf Fean that needs to be contacted with respect to sponsors?

The rules state "2 fish per specie", how can someone weigh in two amberjack?

Can you give an example of how "Florida minimums BUT no fish under 14-inches can be weighed" is actually applicable? Appears that it would be clearer to participants if it was just stated "No fish under 14-inches can be weighed."

What's the scoring format?

Is there a point cap on any fish?

What trophies will be awarded?

Does the Honor system include the Bahamas?

Shoot em when you see em.

• Ok it's on march 17 Saturday, I'm interested in going if any other forum members want to go shoot me a pm lets put together a team

• that is a very stupid question LOOK AT THE FLYER

this is a fundraising event, the intention is to make a great tournament for divers that are willing to help....

I Guess after the careful review of this events flyer, I can count on your participation....thanks see you there.

• so what is the team size limit?
    Al if you have room I'd dive for sure

up to three person teams.....you can have more than one team per boat.....

I hope to see you out there man!

• I guess were going to need two more guys to be any bit competitive in Top Team... I just have to talk to the other guys and see whats up. (aka spot hoarders) :D