San Diego Conditions

• theres some nice schoolie fish beeing shot off marine st kelp ,,,, giddy up amigos :toast:tides dont matter PM is the time 1hr before sundown is the witching hour ... Joe

Awesome tip :toast:

It is super windy out now with white caps as far as I can see plus the swell is building.

• sockeye i've been trying to PM you but i can't, mb because i'm too new. i just started up a website before i saw your thread, pretty much doing the same thing you are. i figured we could probably collaborate on this and get something going. i'm in OB so the more info from different sites the better, and also the more people working on it the more good ideas come up and the more reliable it is. i don't think i can post the site name on here so can you shoot me a PM at some point? thanks

• sockeye i've been trying to PM you but i can't, mb because i'm too new. i just started up a website before i saw your thread, pretty much doing the same thing you are. i figured we could probably collaborate on this and get something going. i'm in OB so the more info from different sites the better, and also the more people working on it the more good ideas come up and the more reliable it is. i don't think i can post the site name on here so can you shoot me a PM at some point? thanks

You should be able to post a link to your website, or ask Dan first if you want. I think there is a place of meta analysis website devoted to dive conditions, I'm not sure you will gain much traction with a user updated model unless it was tied to FB or someother "social media" Anyway, I have working too much not diving.
    good luck

• Point Loma bubble report - Green and dark despite good surface conditions. Lots of algae and particulate in water. We are getting hit with large tide swings a spring bloom. But.... grunion run and good halibut being reported but sadly I'm just a keyboard jocky this week.

• I think the stars in alignment. Yesterday conditions in Central LJ were better than expected with 10+ ft vis. Not amazing but workable. Today, the swell is down and North LJ Armada is gone, plus a grunion run.. The swell might bump up on Wednesday, so if you can get out it could be productive. If anyone has a NC report I'd appreciate it.
    good hunting

• I think I'm gonna dive tomorrow afternoon look for some of the yellows all the hook and line guys have been slaying.

BOBBERRYFISHCARVINGS.COM

• I think I'm gonna dive tomorrow afternoon look for some of the yellows all the hook and line guys have been slaying.

Good luck if you get out, I'm going to head out either tomorrow or Wednesday PM in search of flatties.. Ideally in NC but we will see if it clears up.
    I missed the meeting tonight, did you get any new gear?