Questions about Speardiver carbon fins

• If I get the measurements for my foot can someone make a good suggestion on what foot pockets to get? I really want to get the Speardiver C90 probably medium because I am 6'4" 190lbs.

• If I get the measurements for my foot can someone make a good suggestion on what foot pockets to get? I really want to get the 90s probably medium because I am 6'4" 190lbs.

Talk to Dan from Speardiver. He probably knows more about the nuances of footpockets and how they relate to fit then anyone. If you are in the South Florida area just go visit him. He will have you try on foot pockets of different brands/types to figure out which works best.

• To suggest the right size footpockets I’ll need to get your actual foot measurement. Put a ruler against the wall and stand on it with your heel against the wall, measure where the furthest toe ends. Also measure the width of your foot at the widest part. Send a message with the measurements via the contact form at Spearfishing.store

• Iv always thought of carbon fins as gear for the blue water guys but after seeing all the battle scarred C90 I'm wondering would these work (or do they already) for the guys diving rock shelfs? Realizing I couldn't treat them anything like my plastic fins I'm just wondering if the up grade would last long enough to be worth it. Thanks.

• Iv always thought of carbon fins as gear for the blue water guys but after seeing all the battle scarred C90 I'm wondering would these work (or do they already) for the guys diving rock shelfs? Realizing I couldn't treat them anything like my plastic fins I'm just wondering if the up grade would last long enough to be worth it. Thanks.

I use my carbon Speardiver C90 for rock hopping all the time with no issues, they are still in great condition and i have broken plastic fins rockhopping!

Does this answer your question? I beat the crap out of mine. They can take it. :D
    Now my step son is using them.
    I have replaced the channeling rails but other than that, tough fins.

Edited once, last by hank ().

• And if they were speardivers, they will be the last ones you need. They are the best.
    Enjoy them.
    Use them in good health for many many years to come

i like to spear fish

• Got my C100 yesterday and was able to put four hours on them after work. All I can say is wow! These are my first carbons and compared to my cressi gara 3000 fins it reminds me of my first dive with long blade fins. Per Dans advice I got the med-hard blades that I have to say I was worried would be too stiff for me, but after yesterday I think having a blade too weak was worse. No fatigue fighting current on the surface and after shooting a fish at depth I was able to swim the fish to the surface with out feeling like it was going to drowned me. I should have switched years ago! Thanks again Dan I couldn't be happier!!

may i ask why you chose the stiffer blades ?

Be safe ... Happy hunting .

• may i ask why you chose the stiffer blades ?

I asked Dans thoughts and told him that "I'm 5,10" 220lbs wear 21lbs of lead and we have very heavy current" we average 15' tides with 20'+ happening a few times a month. After using them I think Dan was right and I'm glad I got the stiffer blades.