New Arsenal

• Wood Finish gun
    60" rear handle w/delrin enclosed track
    Teak in the middle and a strip of sapele on both sides

Red Epoxy Camo gun
    55" rear handle w/delrin enclosed track
    made with all sapele

Id like to say mahalo to Bill(woodguy) for the delrin et inserts. Im Addicted to gun building and already got couple of stocks ready to go! Aloha!

• Mahalo for the kind words. The handles are my personal design I'm gonna call it my "signature handle"! That way if you see the design anywhere else you know where they got it from!:D

• the handle is beautiful but i have some concerns that it might be a mess of potential spots for line and mono to get snagged and tangled.

amazing craftsmanship.

i like to spear fish

• Lunker this is the second gun I built with the same handle design. The first gun I been diving with for almost 2 years and haven't noticed the design being a nuisance. Also the curves are facing forward so you would need to pull mono line pass the handle to get it snagged on the handle. Thanks for the concerns.

Aloha Keoni

• good call.

I just see anything that can snag and it send up red flags...two years of diving is enough time that something would hae likely happened.

I dont use a reel, but I imagine that reel guys would have the most likelihood of snagsgiven the nature of reel line

i like to spear fish