Fall Video

• The suit is a 2mm double lined with waist high pants. It's perfect for those couple months where the water is too cold for a rash guard but too warn for a 3mm. Its reversible, black on one side and blue on the other. There are a few holes and now a triggerfish mark on the forearm, but overall it has held up great.. super flexible. I got it 2 yrs ago from Blue Tuna Spearfishing, before the feud. I think they're still available through Jon at Ulusub, I highly recommend the suit if your looking for a relatively warm water suit.

• Awesome Video!! Nice fish! :D Makes me want to go diving like skate videos used to make me want to go skate as a kid. But its 4-5 out. :( Seeing videos of other places is cool but nothing beats local stuff.

Ive had a triggerfish get the tip of my glove but not my finger once. Now im extra careful.

How are you liking your ulusub gun?

• It's hard to brain a triggerfish sometimes. What you can do instead is cut through the corners of the mouth before you string him, then his mouth muscles are cut and he can't bite you.

Speardiver 1.5mm suits will be available this summer.

• It's a custom that I built this past summer, oval shape inspired by the ulusubs and andres. I absolutely love it, deadly accurate and packs a solid punch.. considering a fourth band. Still waiting for that first wahoo.. It's overkill for the reef, but I wanted to get accustomed to it before jumping in the deep end.
    http://spearfishing.world/spea…ings/5039-63in-build.html

• Very cool video. Kayak speardivers have my respects, I would be so tired at the end of each outing. That trigger fish at the end brought back some memories from when my dive buddy (joe25) got his hand pinched by one of those suckers. I am laughing just thinking about it. everyone swam over to where he was thinking that he was being attacked by a shark. I can still hear the screaming lol....lol.....thank you for sharing that video.

• stupid triggers. That spot i took him to was loaded with them. I got bit by one thursday on my chest... THAT hurt.

Nice vid, you left me and my beastmode cero out :(

• I'm going with two piece because often I want to wear a 3mm open cell jacket but light pants. Since I never had 1.5mm pants I end up diving with a Jacket and a Speedo. Then I find myself reluctant to put lay on the bottom. I actually thought of making knee pads for diving because of this. Sorry for the derail Nate.