new to forum

• hello every one just registered to forum . I am a new comer to spear fishing , born and live in Trinidad . I have always had an interest in spearfishing because even tough i have only ever surf fished i grew up with my father speaking about spearfishing . which he did around the 1980s until my sister was born in the 90s , wife and kids took up his time so he stopped . however i am now 22 and my father and i are now getting into spearfishing . i have been reading alot on SPEARDIVER as a guest and chose to join . My father was very much shocked when we went to the local dive shops last week [ to look at gear ] and found that the 1980s prices that he remembered are no longer true . So thanks to your form i learnt alot about speargun builds and decided to build my first ever speargun . i just ordered some parts from Neptonic and would be posting my build soon . i look forward to your responses . thank you .

Be safe ... Happy hunting .

• i like the primeval side of spearfishing , starting out with no fish [ no bait ] one breath and ending up with fish hopefully . plus i like the idea of catching fish with a 10 year old piece of 2x4 pine that was laying in the garage covered in old cement .

Be safe ... Happy hunting .