New to site from SoCal

• Some of ya'll might know me from BD or Spearboard, same ID: Oceantendency. So originally from South Louisiana ( Houma and the New Orleans area), ok to call me a Coonass, just not a redneck. Been freediving since I was 6, scuba since I was 14, fishing since I was 3, first pole spear around 14 when I first learned to scuba or freedive in FL, Been diving all over FL ( ocean and springs) and Bahamas. Been Freediving in San Diego since 2004. Part of SD Freedivers Club since 2007, and lada dada dah....I love diving the Nados, Carlsbad, LJ, and POint Loma. MLPA's suck eventhough I griped at most of the hearings, seems like it didn't work. Anyways married with 2 lil girls and a stepdaughter...so I don't dive like I use to, but love to still get out and target specific species. I only kill what I'm gonna eat or give to my co-workers and family. I'm not into killing sharks, anymore, just not my thing. I don't hate on people who blast on everything, but just be respectful. Can't wait for the ghosts to start showing up again here soon in the Kep beds.