Maui in May

• Aloha!

Curious to see if there are any Maui boys on the board. I'll be in Maui late May for a week, and hope to find some one local to take me for a dive. I'm not new to Hawaii diving, just Maui, so already now about the fish etc.

Hope to meet some of you in the future...

Dive safe,

Gerald

• Judah, It's my 10 year anniversary. Figured might as well make it memorable!

• Enjoy. I didn't get much water time on Maui...or the Big Isle (except for some nice waves in Hilo Bay) but the mountains there are really....I don't know how to describe it. Spiritual I guess is a good word. Amazing...Haleakala is a worthwhile trip.

• Thanks guys. Yeah, Hawaii is special, no doubt. Been twice before and did quite a bit of diving on Oahu. Love it...

• Hey Gerald id be glad to take u diving somewhere on maui if u havent already found a partner..I've dove majority of maui already and I know the forecast very very well.. Aloha jarrett

• Oh man do I love Maui. I was their in June. So much fun. But It's hard to get motivated to shoot fish when the Mai Tai's are flowing

Dustan Baker

• Thanks Jarrett! Thats kind of you. I'll get in touch a little closer to my departure date.

Aloha!