New to this forum

• Howzit all,

I thought I would introduce myself since I'm new to this forum. I offer a little peace offering to you in the form of my first ever video I shot this past summer:

I am not the hunter in the film, but the eyes behind the lense. My buddy Nick had the opportunity to harvest a Dall Sheep in Alaska and invited me along. I thought it was the perfect chance for me to try my hand at filming. I've been into photography since high school but never dabbled in film until now.

I found out through this trip that I am in love with sharing other people's adventures through film, so if you're going some place amazing and want it captured, I'm thinking about pursuing this new passion of mine to see if I can feed my dog and myself with it.. and maybe a girlfriend if they can accept the fact I have a restless soul for travel.

So... Hello speardiver, I am new to you but have spent my short 25 year life in, on, and around the ocean. Here is a little different pace but still an incredible journey I got to be part of.

Make sure to watch it in HD. Kill the lights and turn it up, I spent quite a bit of time on just the audio. It is almost 19 minutes long so grab a beverage while it loads and then enjoy.

I was able to get a few days on the river after we flew back to Anchorage and got a couple monster silver salmon. Freshest salmon I have ever had, and the roe was amazing as well!

Maybe I'll see you in the water.

~Kyle

Alyeska - YouTube

I also just finished this video for JD of Moana Waterman. A little more appropriate to this forum :)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tUuM2sdMTUI&hd=1

• Message is for Dan,

Is there a way for you to enable my pm's? I want to send a message to you but it doesn't let me.

Thanks.

Edited once, last by isotopez ().