125lb black - video

• breed rotts once , she made 16 pups . had to do a crap load of hand bottle feeding . hope they mature well , just saw your old youtube video , he looks like a true pure rott . wish you luck .:thumbsup2:

Be safe ... Happy hunting .

• forgot to say i bought 2 Italian mastiffs two years ago and feed them 80% raw meat for the fist 14 months and then on a 50 % raw up until now with great results , you should look into it if not already , most breeders are following the raw meat diet down here if not by choice by customers demand .

• The male rott you see in the other vids is my Rocky, he passed away recently. The one in the vid is a stud from Miami I used this weekend. I hope the litter is not large, as it's my bitch's first and I don't know what kind of mother she is yet, and she only has 9 teats. I'm not greedy when it comes to pups anyways, this breeding is for me. The bottles I have handy, and a stomach tube too. If it comes down to that, I can pull through 3 weeks of it, easier on me than seeing a pup die. All my dogs are fed %100 raw, see this thread http://spearfishing.world/memb…80-dog-food-raw-meat.html. If you haven't done fish you should, I prefer mackerels for the dogs. Lets see pics of your mastiffs.

• sorry about your lost , these are the best pics i have right now . this is a couple months before they turned 2 yrs , they have gained muscle since and they are both female from the same litter . the brindle was the first born of the litter . the old , 13 plus year old chocolate [Mac] is a half and half cross of pure king rott and pure chocolate doberman , the black cross [Yank] is his son who was not on a raw diet since recently . Yank is a pup of Mac and a pure rott female i had who died 8 months ago of an unexpected pyometra . Mac was dying a few months ago and could not hold his weight up when squatting , as soon as we placed him on the raw diet he regained his strength and is back to his old ways , the vet was shocked with his recovery for a dog his age and size .

just noticed you can see a piece of the female rott that died on the second photo to the right .

• by the way Yank was the first born of the litter and unfortunately it was her first calling [ accidentally ] and first and only litter with 16 pups .

• What kind of mastiffs are those exactly? I used to have neapolitans and these don't look like them.

Nice enclosure. But lots of dog crap.. For the benefit of members who own dogs, I should do a thread on raw fed dog's stool.

• just read your raw food thread , great , more people should use the raw diet , the reason we started it is because it was a last resort , the mastiffs pups were getting really skinny and was looking malnourished even tough they were eating the right amount of brand name puppy chow . as soon as we started the raw diet , within 4 days there was a major increase in body mass . :thumbsup2:

• yeah we wash the yard down every few days [ it is large ] sometimes because of work we fall behind . although with the raw food diet there tends to be about 3 times less stool than with chow which is a plus when you have 7 large dogs . the mastiffs are Italian Mastiffs [ Cane Corso ] we were thinking about the neapolitans but the folds of skin can get infected in Trinidad's heat , plus heat stroke . breeders said that in Trinidad's heat they need special treatment plus some joint issues due to size . some security firms in Trinidad prefer the Cane Corso because of their higher energy level so we choose those .

• Some one has to point out that the title of this thread is a horrible tease!! I was expecting to see a grouper destroyed!! Especially given they way they have been mocking me during the off season.

i like to spear fish

• Some one has to point out that the title of this thread is a horrible tease!! I was expecting to see a grouper destroyed!! Especially given they way they have been mocking me during the off season.

Ha, that what I was going to say, LOL. Hope you keep the thread updated with pics down the road.