• Nothing better than sleepless night

Spearfishing videos and coffee

Cubera
    [VIMEO]14087288[/VIMEO]

Shrimp spearfishing Camaron min 5
    [VIMEO]16503214[/VIMEO]

Good use of hybrid
    [VIMEO]63581095[/VIMEO]

Un Hombre tiene que creer en algo.......
    Creo que me iré de pesca!!!

• Nice.
    That third video....whoooaa. Is that guy alone? All that line on the surface makes me nervous. Whenever Jake or I have a fish and we're bringing it up, the other guy is winding up the line on the reel.

Thanks. Good way to start the morning.

• Nice.
    That third video....whoooaa. Is that guy alone? All that line on the surface makes me nervous. Whenever Jake or I have a fish and we're bringing it up, the other guy is winding up the line on the reel.

Thanks. Good way to start the morning.

Team mates worth gold

I draw much attention midhandle spearguns.

This man put the gun too fast horizontally and vertically and shot ....

Un buen equipo vale oro.

Me llama mucho la atención y mid handle spearguns

El hombre colocó el gun rápidamente horizontal y verticalmente para el tiro.

• Hank, you always have to use two hands to shoot a hybrid?

You know, honestly I can't really say. I know I use two hands sometimes but not always.

I'm in the process of tuning my gun down a bit. I like the feel and accuracy of 26 inch 9/16 bands on my 55. I can shoot that one handed with pretty good accuracy.

I'd been using 5/8 the same length but I honestly feel I would miss shots due to recoil and lifting the end of the shaft as it passes the muzzle, shooting low. So, for the chance to make that rare "Hail Mary" long shot, I was missing some closer easy ones.

• You know, honestly I can't really say. I know I use two hands sometimes but not always.

I'm in the process of tuning my gun down a bit. I like the feel and accuracy of 26 inch 9/16 bands on my 55. I can shoot that one handed with pretty good accuracy.

I'd been using 5/8 the same length but I honestly feel I would miss shots due to recoil and lifting the end of the shaft as it passes the muzzle, shooting low. So, for the chance to make that rare "Hail Mary" long shot, I was missing some closer easy ones.

Ok, find the right set spearguns-band-shaft .

In little depth and streams to be used the legs.

I appreciate your comments :thumbsup2:

• Can anyone explain what I am looking at in the second video after he fires his gun? where are the bands after he fires, what is going on with the bands?

A bad day at sea is better than a good day in the boatyard
    George Steele

• Can anyone explain what I am looking at in the second video after he fires his gun? where are the bands after he fires, what is going on with the bands?

Is a Rollergun, the bands are below the barrel :)