Core's new gun build and gear

• I'm out of the right size Delrin right now, but it would be much faster for me to modify the Neptonics handle anyway. We'll just cut off what you don't like and weld on something new.

If you like the front (finger) edge, I can leave that alone and move the rear (palm) edge forward. Or leave the back edge and move the finger edge backwards. Or cut them both off and just have a narrow center bar to wrap the Shapelock around.

Do you have the handle? Maybe try it with some clay or playdough first to see which parts you would want to change.

• Tin Man. I will place the order on this Thursday . Hopefully he gets everything on time. I don't know how often you go to Bill's place. but i guess we can just use it like that then if i don't like it . I can always try to fix it. I want to reduce the curves where the fingers go a little. Making it a little flatter.

• :DJeff and Bill McGuyver, They should change lastnames:D. Exactly what i'm looking for. That s just perfect Jeff. That is exactly what i ment, looks like It will hold super strong. :thumbsup2:, You just read my mind. I like when you talk to people that understand the language of killing machines;).

• Another problem solved by the Tin Man. Now if he could just do the "Bubble Gum" handle without those annoying little volcano spots!! Seriously, we could mount the handle when you come over, then Alvin could just fit it to his hand. I'll bet it would be close if you fit it to your gloved hand, Jeff. He might not even have to change anything.

• I think you are supposed to be over here shortly. I have black dye, but if you can make a West Marine run for whatever other color(s) that he wants to use , then we can mold the handle while you are here and then and you can take it back with you.

Alvin - What color(s)?

• Hey Jeff is this the tubes you mean. I think i find them . If Bill cant just let me know and i can go there. and get a hold of some.

Hope you can see it right. It looks like there is one West Marine about 45 min from here. :thumbsup2:

• I have a West Marine a few miles from me. Assuming they have the colors Alvin wants, I'll get the tubes and bring them with me when we come to Baton Rouge. We can do the handle then, I'll bring it back with me and we'll be good to go.

Alvin, we still going with red, black, and white?

Bill

• ARGGGGHHHH:frustrated2: I called scubas world. To get the trigger mech neptonic reef type. They dont have it in stock:(. 3 weeks backorder. and the guys at neptonic have not answered my e-mail about this trigger. Is there another trigger that you guys know is good and can use riffe's shafts?. I want to place the order today before i leave . I dont want to wait till monday.

i will try now.:thumbsup2: Hoping i can place the order now

I just called him and he didnt answer. He needs to go to work earlier :rolleyes1: Damn i guess he will open later. Is like 10:15 overthere. Damn it:angry5:, Hey Pargo is the Reef type the one that holds the RIFFE shafts?. Is it square or round notch???:D