First try at GoPro kill footage

• Hi guys,

Here is my first try at filming a kill with a GoPro. Had a frustrating time, but finally got one on film.

[VIMEO]92241918[/VIMEO]

Enjoy & Dive

Gerald

• Thanks.

I drilled a .25" hole trough my OMER exclusive mask and attached it with a .5" long screw to one of the try-pod type mounts… Only problem is when you kick up hard, the suction gets broken and your mask floods pretty bad. Really sucked when it happen as I pushed off the bottom at 70' and completely flooded my mask for the entire way up…

Post is all iMovie stuff. Some of the cuts are pretty sloppy, as I wasn't zoomed in enough on the time line, hence some overlapping occasionally.

• Cool video and great fish Gerald. That bottom structure looks like such a fun place to dive.

• Judah, it was a last minute trip to Baja last week. And yes, got some kick left, but barely. It was a rude awakening… I definitely had to rely on my limited intelligence over physical ability…

• Fantastic fish, don't think I would have let go of that sexy gun for a fish though :nono: :D, custom gun? Lucky as well, I am sure if I had shot a big snapper like that low, and made a run for the surface with it I would only have a fish story instead of a full belly... but I am sure as well I dont have the skill to make the shot I saw in that video PERIOD!Great diving! :thumbsup2:

A bad day at sea is better than a good day in the boatyard
    George Steele