new member intro

• Although I have been a part of the spearfishing community for a very long time, I have never really taken the time to participate in forums. After a conversation with Speardiver the other day, he conviced me of the evil of my ways and here I am!

As far as some info about myself....born and raised here in South Florida, I live in Fort Lauderdale now but have lived and worked from Key Largo to Jupiter. I have been spearfishing for 25 years with guns, slings, and polespears. In 2003 I started a small brand called Headhunter Spearfishing to play around with new polespear and sling ideas. To pay the bills, I have spent the last decade working as a sportfishing captain and mate, travelling all over the world for fishing tournaments.

One of the reason I joined was to give people a good platform to ask me questions. Not just about Headhunter equipment, but anything spearfishing. So please feel free to reach out. I don't login everyday, so please excuse any late respnses!

Brad

• Are you the same Headhunter from Spearboard who dives with KMoose and you shot that 400 plus Warsaw?

Just asking…:D….if you are or you aren't, welcome. And thanks for offering to share.