Some didactic videos and pictures of our last fishing trip out from La Parguera.

• You guys like to be sinking by 30 feet? Just asking as this seems to be what core is implying. I like to still be somewhat positively buoyant at first 10 meters. Neutral to negative the next 20-30 feet and free fall at about 50'. I am more of a safety geek as most of the times I dive without anyone watching.

I can usually stop kicking during my ascent at around 25' and will float to the surface. Of course, weights can be adjusted depending on depth.

Nice fish.

• It's a very personal thing. I can understand your way Rolo and I can also understand the other guys' way. I remember in Cuba sometimes I'd weigh myself to be negative at the surface. The fish were so few and sketchy I needed to be able to sink with hardly any kicking. Of course this was in shallow water. Nowadays I hit the glide at about 45ft. Sometimes I feel bad about it because I really like that feeling and don't get to experience it for longer than 15-20ft.

• You guys like to be sinking by 30 feet? Just asking as this seems to be what core is implying. I like to still be somewhat positively buoyant at first 10 meters. Neutral to negative the next 20-30 feet and free fall at about 50'. I am more of a safety geek as most of the times I dive without anyone watching.

I can usually stop kicking during my ascent at around 25' and will float to the surface. Of course, weights can be adjusted depending on depth.

Nice fish.

That is true Rolo. I know Rodolfo like to be negative at 30 feet. But Marco likes to be negative around 40 feet. For me it depends on the depth. If the place is 70+ feet i like to start sinking around 30-40 feet. but if the place is only 60-70 i like to sink around 30, then i will be positive over the 30 feet mark just in case a SWB happens. I know i always watch my buds going down for any assistance, but i dont know if they watch me:rolleyes1:. I never push my bottom limit on deep waters. I have seen lots of big fish getting closer at the last minute, and i still go up. I have seen SWB and i will not push myself to be a another stat;) SAFETY first, SAFETY always.
    Shit this is when i ussed to go hunting a lot in PR, now that i've been out of the water for a long time i will probably struggle to reach 50-60:laughing3:. I might need a car engine as weight to make sure i reach the bottom:laughing3:

CHEERS:thumbsup2: