Looking for new dive buddies in ft lauderdale!

• I have a couple friends that are into it as much as I am but we all have conflicting work schedules so dives together rarely happen.

If there's any down to earth people here trying to meet new friend hit me up on here lets go dive!!

• Im not in Ft lauderdale, but south of you,but have something cooking every few weeks, if you willing to drive an hour or more, id be happy to wait list you;)), I have a usual crew and my boat is small, but more often than not someone bails last minute.
    A bit more info about you could help me figure out what dudes to take you out with. What kinda gun you got, what fish you expect/would like to target, what depth you comfortable in? Shoot me a pm with what days your most likely to get off and I will keep you in mind.

• Some of the guys I go with refuse to even check the reefs, opting to stay in the Blue All day( did 7 trips in a row without shooting at a single fish, just to engraciate myself to the hardcore dudes, when I did start seeing them, somehow messed up 8 opportunities in a row at good fish. This type of hunting can be discouraging.
    Other dudes are stricly DEEP reef divers. Getting frustrated at the first sign of a fishless day in the blue, and are fixated on sea monsters that live DEEP

I also have a few apprentices, so to speak, that really want to start organically and need some time on medium game before becoming effective and comfortable, this time of year, the seas are rougher and the cold, make motivation KEY.

Another thing, we often go regardless of forecast( within reason). If the conditions are no good or dangerous, we might spend a few hours line fishing, for sharks or tarpoon. Some dudes can't stand it. So I make sure my crew, is appropriate to what we might be looking to accomplish vs the forecast, etc.
    For me its always simple, have a good time, but that goes hand in hand with having a stoked crew

I hope I Dont sound like a maniac.
    Hope that helps

• I usually go during the week. I havent been in a while but send me a pm if you can go diving during the week.