• First I whould like to say hello to all the members of this forum,a forum that I was visiting for at least half a year now and from where I got a good part of my knowlege about this awesome sport.
    I am a 27 years old romaniam/israeli and I am diving in the red sea in eilat. The aeria is known as ,,golf of Aqqaba" and is a visited place for mostly scuba divers with spots between 15 and 40+ meters to dive at.
    I am new to this sport(freediving) and since is not alowed here to spearfish I haven't got the chance to try my skills yet and probabbly I still don't have any( :D)
    I started snorkeling for fun and in a couple of month I felt in love with the sea and the world beneath especially with the silence from under the waves.
    I can easiely dive to 25 meters now and hold my breath for about 3 minutes and a half static out of the water.
    until now in dived without a wetsuit and with cheap plastic freedive fins and as I am writing I am choosing what new equipment to buy tomorrow. I have in mind an omer masterteam wetsuit 3mm with omer stingray carbon fins am omer low volume mask. I will leave the buying of an freediving watch for next month.
    feel free to ask me any question .
    I am planning a spearfishing trip to greece in September with my best friend.
    everything I know is self learnead and even if I want to pass a freedive course I am here to learn and explore this sport from your experiences and one day return and share my own ones.
    short therm objective is to dive to 30 meters and long....who knowes.
    have fun and dive safe