Abellan Albacore 140cm pool testing

• Slide Ring kills penetration. The slide ring needs to be reduced or removed.

Slip tips can be more accurate than flopper shafts.

Shafts with floppers even need to be tested. They can even make a perfect shooting gun shoot like shit.

Talk is cheap. I do not believe any claims people make anymore until I see video. There is so much misinformation and lies out there.

• I have found that there is no big difference in accuracy between the best slip tips and flopper shafts, however penetration and distance shot is significant.
    Can you elaborate Harry on the flooper thing? So the shaft being bent was not the problem but rather the flopper itself?
    Agreed about the misinformation and bullshit, people in this game defend shit for crazy reasons, I like to call a spade a spade.

A bad day at sea is better than a good day in the boatyard
    George Steele

• Had trouble opening the link but just got it, so the Mori was less accurate that the other slip tip? The flopper did as i expected and went further harder. Am I seeing a lot of kick from that gun, the shooter seems to need to brace into the back of the pool, and there is noticeable kick, not bad kick mind you just way more than the other videos I have seen.

A bad day at sea is better than a good day in the boatyard
    George Steele

• Had trouble opening the link but just got it, so the Mori was less accurate that the other slip tip? The flopper did as i expected and went further harder. Am I seeing a lot of kick from that gun, the shooter seems to need to brace into the back of the pool, and there is noticeable kick, not bad kick mind you just way more than the other videos I have seen.

The recoil is very little but slow motion exaggerates everything since you are seeing frame by frame. The Mori was just as accurate as Aimrite.

The shooter is sitting in the corner so we can reach 25ft shot. We didn't use the back of pool to brace the shot. Also laying out straight makes a more stable shot instead of sitting on your butt.

• Floppers have to be flat and recessed so they fly straight at distance. If they aren't they start to vector upwards greatly.

Remember a 25ft shot from TIP of spear is stupid far. I would not be making any shot like that unless I feel I possibly couldn't get close. My buddy Justin was grouping the shots very accurately at that distance and the penetration was impressive. A good hunter will not pull the trigger at those distances.

Look at 2:30 in the video where i shoot from 22ft. Tell me if it looks like a lot of recoil?

Also, we tested a trygons shaft double flopper and I believe those are some of the most accurate shafts.

• Victor is good like this,he doesn't need pain in the ass. His guns are good,easy to make and give him the proffit. Making rollerguns will be against his style and needs:)
    I have always said that his secret is the right balance between shaft and boddy mass combined with the low-offset handle-a must for classic gun with rear handle. Its not a miracle or a top secret.
    I dont like the rough look,but this is an AK style gun that works:)