Hi from Denmark

• Hi

I'm an experienced spearo from Denmark located in Copenhagen. I primarily dive in Denmark with a yearly trip to Norway north of Denmark. I'm up for new and exiting international experiences which is the primary reason for signing up as well as learn other spearfishing culture, gear and techniques.

Cheers
    Kim

• Hej Kim,
    Og velkommen! Der er rigtigt gode mennesker her på forummet og masser af viden.
    Overvej at dele nogle Norgesbilleder, jeg tror, de andre medlemmer her vil blive overraskede over hvor meget liv der er deroppe:-)

Haha, finally I get a chance of getting back at all you members of the Spanish speaking tribe who can spend whole threads keeping me on the outside....;-)

Basically, I just said hi to Kim in our shared Northern tongue and told him people here are cool. Also, tried to convince him to share some pics from Norway - which is where Danish spearos tend to go to see properly sized fish (stocks). Stunning nature, too. Like New Zealand of the north.

David

• And welcome ! There are rigtigt good people here on forummet and loads af widely .
    Overvejelser that share nogle Norway Bill Eder , I think , the other members here will BLIVE surprised at how much life there is up there :)

Google translator….almost gets it. :D….oh, Welcome !!:laughing:

• And welcome ! There are rigtigt good people here on forummet and loads af widely .
    Overvejelser that share nogle Norway Bill Eder , I think , the other members here will BLIVE surprised at how much life there is up there :)

Google translator….almost gets it. :D….oh, Welcome !!:laughing:

Wow, that's surprisingly bad. Almost as bad as Chinese to English (I live in China) - but still better than Chinese to Danish, haha.

• Wow, that's surprisingly bad. Almost as bad as Chinese to English (I live in China) - but still better than Chinese to Danish, haha.

The plot thickens, I just tried Google Translate, too and it came out pretty great. Weird:

Hi Kim,
    And welcome! There are really good people here on the forum and lots of knowledge.
    Consider sharing some Norway Photos, I think the other members here will be surprised how much life there is up there :)

[EDIT]
    Got it! hank had specified Norwegian as the "donor language" in Google Translate, but I was writing in Danish. They are both Scandinavian languages and quite similar and often we can get by if we come upon each other. But that was why it was off the first time around.
    I have to say, it is pretty spot on from Danish to English.
    Not too many years from now, when voice recognition will be even better, there will probably be services where you call someone in another country speaking another language and voice recognition software+ eg. Google Translate will do the translation almost in real time... Brave Coming World.

Anyways, welcome/velkommen, Kim:-)

• Tak and thanks to everybody!

I might add, this year I have a couple of trips arranged not all of them pure spearing but a single freedive or hunt can be added, so I'm hoping to use this forum to get good contacts out there :cool2:
    I just more fun to go with a local.

... and it goes both ways, if anybody need any advice on freediving and spearfishing in Denmark and maybe need a buddy, let me know, I'll do my best. Just PM me.