odd day of spearing!

• Hey guys, finally after 5 months of being out and away from the water I was able to go out!! Since I couldn't go out to Dania with my kayak because of time (had a family dinner and had to be ready by 4pm) I went out with iriespearo, ballenita, chicho and bobhoward13. We left Crandon Park marina at 7:30am in ballenitas boat.

It was an amazing day, current a little strong, and viz was amazing. First dive was about 45' deep about 3 miles east of Key Biscayne. No fish and lost my camera

The second dive we went about 5 miles east of Key Biscayne and shot and missed a grouper and a hog. On our 3rd stop, I shot and killed a huge hog and I lost my shaft, never to be found! Ended using Iriespearos spare gun, shot a 16" mangrove and shot what looked like a 28"-30" mangrove. The spear didn't go through and spinned so much that the freakin fish took off with the tip inside of him. so somewhere out there is a very nice mangrove with a combat injury!

in a nice and pg rated way of putting it, I had a weird day of spearing.
    Next weekend I have work training and this gives me time to get a new shaft or to get a new gun!!

But one thing is for sure.... It felt amazing being back in the water for some spearing action! I had a great time with you guys. Thank you so much for everything.

And a Happy fathers day to all you dads out there!