Riffe Euro 120 question

• Hello all, I currently use a Riffe Euro-X 110 which has the extension for hip loading and I love this gun, I use my stomach muscles to load it and not really my hip. Im currently wanting to buy a 120 model without the extension (just the Euro) and was wondering if it is too big to load from the stomach, I can just comfortably load my 110 ok but moving up a size I think I can but not sure, the reason I load from my abs is because I broke some bones in my chest years ago in an accident.
    So my question is can a 120 be loaded from your abs or hip instead of chest.

• easier if you ask me..let's you get all the back muscles involved by lowering the gun...i have the loading pad i glued into my suit starting at the top of my belly button going to just under the ribs and i shoot a 120 euro

i like to spear fish

• Being able to load a gun on your abs depends on your strength and the length of your arms. If you use proper technique length of arms may not be a factor. You do not need a butt extension for chest loading, the butt extension is for hip loading. The length of a 110 with a butt extension is close to a 120 without an extension. You should be alright with a 120.