Question to Oto footpockets shortened tendons

• the knife is sold, I had posted it on SB. pretty cool knife but I have 2 others and this one is just not getting used. sounds like Frank has one, not that he was cockblocking or anything like that :laughing3:

the foot pockets, first I cut off the very tip of the pockets (that weak part that's not very hard) because it annoyed me and also carbontek recommended it for their blades.

then I have the complaint about these new OMER pockets having too stiff tendons, so i cut off another inch or so to see if I felt the diff and really didn't. I figure I'd sell them cheap and not cut them again, otherwise noone will want them.

China V.I.P

• That's the whole point, Oto likey the stiff...:0

I guess you're never going to forgive me for cheating on you.

Frank, just f'ing with you bro!

like dan said, the fin would be softer since more of the blade would flex more freely. but these add too much stiffness to the blades, so I'm getting some softer pockets.

I'm getting old, and with skinny legs, I don't likey the stiffy anymore, contrary to popular belief :nono:

China V.I.P

• I thought this was well on the way to becoming the quarterly :cherna: repressed feelings purge thread..

So now then Oto, which footpockets do you think have the necessary non stiffness that you so much desire?

And why don't you just trust me, come on over jump in the pool and try a pair footpockets with average stiffness tendons and a soft carbon blade? No strings attached :)

• I thought this was well on the way to becoming the quarterly :cherna: repressed feelings purge thread..

So now then Oto, which footpockets do you think have the necessary non stiffness that you so much desire?

And why don't you just trust me, come on over jump in the pool and try a pair footpockets with average stiffness tendons and a soft carbon blade? No strings attached :)

ok, I trust you, I'll call you to set it up. I'll bring a pair of my OMER pockets to compare, I still have on epair left.

China V.I.P

• Pargo I will still call you and come check out the Carbon fins and Dessault FP, I am just waiting for my new socks to come in so I can bring them down with me.