El ferras, Spanish only jajajajaja

• He is a mexican legend from Veracruz, he stabbed to death a guy but he confessed in a very odd and hilarious way. He has a legion of fans all over México and a page in facebook. This is an odd country in which killers are glorified. The guy is funny as shit tho..

I'm a Speardiver, not a freediver

• What exactly is he famous for Monster? besides killing or is that what he is famous for?

He´s so cinycall, that he said a lot of (now) famous phrases. The victim stolen from him a golden chain and 500 bucks (like 40 usd) and then mock at him, they were knife fighting, but the other took the worst part and tried to fled, he "Shot him cold bullets" (Tu sabes papi que las balas frías ..fufuffufufufum) (throw him some stones) and when he reached him he stabbed him the first Time and the victim begged him .. Enough!! Ferras ..Enough, then he said-- Enough Ferras??? Now you either drink it or spill it!! Lol and pumpacapumchinchin, pa que te digo que no si si.. lol hard to translate .. I killed him I don´t deny it. He adressed his problem in a brutal and dumb way that was so cinicall to became funny,

México is a wild, wild country, we have 13000 plus killings attributed to the drug cartels in a 2 years period and counting. Mexico has a GDP even greather than most european Countries, but the gap between -Rich and poor is so large, than many poor people want to become either a gun for hire or a minor dealer. Violence is inherent to mexican Culture , dying blazing is honoured around here.

Edited once, last by monster slayer ().

• i just had a spanish girl-friend of mine watch that with me and explain it step by step.. interesting shit. wonder what itd be like to be so mellow about offing a person. friggen weird

Scupper Pro Gives You Wings!

• Maybe he figures that he's %100 caught so he makes the most out of his situation by enjoying the attention and getting as much of it as he can. In his mind he probably didn't do anything wrong. His mentality could be that even though he already won the fight, if he didn't finish the job there the other guy would come back at him in the future when he's not expecting it.

• Maybe he figures that he's %100 caught so he makes the most out of his situation by enjoying the attention and getting as much of it as he can. In his mind he probably didn't do anything wrong. His mentality could be that even though he already won the fight, if he didn't finish the job there the other guy would come back at him in the future when he's not expecting it.

It´s exactly what it is, maybe a psichologist or a urban sociologist could better explain it with theories and shit; is frigging weird that he had already reached a celebrity status nevertheless.

• Well, he's expressing what many people would feel in that position but don't dare say it. Fame often goes to people who do that. Other than that the guy has an inimitable style, at least I've never heard anything like it. Maybe it's common in Mexico I don't know. The first time I watched it I thought maybe he's a stand up comedian playing a stupid gang banger.