Plastic fin durability

• I have some inside information about the omer ice blades. A machine was set up to test the durability of blades by simulating kick cycles.
    omer ice blade broke at 75,000 cycles
    fiberglass blade broke at 750,000 cycles
    Pursuit carbon blade went to 1,500,000 cycles (1 month non stop) and the test was stopped.

• Ice blades were deffective. All of them broke sooner or later. I had a couple of Sporasub H Dessault for 10 years.

However, right now, I don't want anything but carbon. Even if they didn't last longer.

Marco Melis

A bad day fishing is ALWAYS better than a good day at work.

• my fiberglass blades are starting to come apart at the ends , as in the layers of fiberglass are coming loose from one another where they are seasled byu the resin,, they still function fine and i dont think it will get much worse tooo soon

Scupper Pro Gives You Wings!

• hahaha, just ask Hau HAHAHAHA, sorry, he just insists on using them inspite of the fact that he seems to break them monthly.

He is rigging his new truck so he prolly wont be on the forum much in the next few days, but he loves his ICE fins and will be sure to give a comment

i like to spear fish

• hahaha, just ask Hau HAHAHAHA, sorry, he just insists on using them inspite of the fact that he seems to break them monthly.

He is rigging his new truck so he prolly wont be on the forum much in the next few days, but he loves his ICE fins and will be sure to give a comment

mine broke fairly quick and omer replaced them. But when they break again, they will say warranty is over.