who do you hate?

• California primary voters for giving me the options of either Meg Whitman or Jerry Brown.:frustrated2:

• I hate people and cultures who only think of themselves, and feel they are entitled to rape the oceans. Oh, and also people who want to spear whales.:thumbsup2:

• I hate both the candidates for governor of California. Also hate Arnold Schwarzenegger.

I hate people that base their political decisions on emotions.

I don't even live in LA but I hate their parking police. I just absolutely hate the idea of a police officer that's only purpose in life is to hand out parking tickets. Just pure disgust for the people that thought that up that occupation as well as those that chose to do it.

• im a hippy ass fish hugging faggot,,, minus the diggin other dudes part

really though ben dont you think the oceans are prone to being over used? no attitude just a question

Scupper Pro Gives You Wings!

• I don't know fishingdude, but I love the very last sentence in that rant

"...and go have fun at fantasy fest with ur hippy fish hugging friends you fairy..."

I don't know the guy he was ranting about either, but that actually made me lol

• I hate boaters that roar up to my anchored-dive-flagged boat, drop anchor and start fishing like my boat has some cloaking device activated.

• I hate bikers at Children's Pool. I almost got into a fight with one today.

Short story- I asked the guy if he was gonna fight me or carry on? He carried on. I'm no tough guy but two bikers were passing me on either side as I was pulling over.

BOBBERRYFISHCARVINGS.COM

• Since you asked.. Hate is a strong word and I don't think I hate anyone, but I dislike in the extreme Matt Davidson from Blue Tuna Spearfishing because he's a lying, thieving, turd, who never paid me for 7 guns, 14 shafts, 17 reels, 7 gun bags, 7 slip tips and thinks "it will just blow over". Also I dislike corrupt police and politicians who sell out the environment.

• Since you asked.. Hate is a strong word and I don't think I hate anyone, but I dislike in the extreme Matt Davidson from Blue Tuna Spearfishing because he's a lying, thieving, turd, who never paid me for 7 guns, 14 shafts, 17 reels, 7 gun bags, 7 slip tips and thinks "it will just blow over". Also I dislike corrupt police and politicians who sell out the environment.

That's a bit too much for my taste...At one time, I was almost going to start dealing with them with my gear .
    Thanks for the feedback.

Sometime ago, I was trying to purchase an Andre gun from them but ended up buying the gun straight from Andre himself...he was very helpful but I think his gun is a bit light for 3 bands and I only used it once when I lost some big fish...I still dream of it sometimes :frustrated1::(
    Ihab