who do you hate?

• I hate criminals and mexican politicians. I don´t really know what´s the difference between them though. I hate all sorts of criminals, specially the cowards that poison dogs. I would really want to have each one of them in a cage. No weapons, just sheer hate and man power.

I'm a Speardiver, not a freediver

• I hate bulit, his Hayabusa and that condescending pose :D

I poke fun of course, you've made quite a few contributions in this small amount of time, although that brasil thread keeps me turnin in my bed

Scupper Pro Gives You Wings!

• I hate bulit, his Hayabusa and that condescending pose :D

I poke fun of course, you've made quite a few contributions in this small amount of time, although that brasil thread keeps me turnin in my bed

Soon I will retire the bike for a walker!:laughing:

You know, I got such a warm welcome that is the least I could do
    I was hesitant at first. I did not want to cause drama or problems here... :toast::toast::toast:

• Soon I will retire the bike for a walker!:laughing:

You know, I got such a warm welcome that is the least I could do
    I was hesitant at first. I did not want to cause drama or problems here... :toast::toast::toast:

come on I'm the king of drama. I am still causing drama on the other site.

BOBBERRYFISHCARVINGS.COM

• x100 on hating the recent weather in south Fl.
    A short trip to Publix today made me realize that I strongly dislike people who don't understand that you CAN turn right at a red light.

• I hate myself at the time I'm loosing a speared/ wounded fish which will next vanish in the depth....unfortunately I rarely could spot the fish again and kill it.

I sometimes hate divers who do not quickly finish off a wounded fish and leave them unnecessarily suffering... but I sometimes left a speared dorado swimming in order to attract billfish.

I hate some people who ignore/ deny animal and human bestiality.

Three passions in the mankind: hate, love and...ignorance...;)

• I've been sitting on a prototype dog poison proofing device for years.

That would be the hottest thing since clickers. I would pay anything to get one of those. That would be a hot stuff here in México, were people poison dogs as if they were roaches. :(

• I've been sitting on a prototype dog poison proofing device for years.

That would be the hottest thing since clickers. I would pay anything to get one of those. That would be a hot stuff here in México, were people poison dogs as if they were roaches. :(

Let me know please if you have something. I go nuts everytime I leave home, I am not afraid anymore of burglars, but dog killers

• You know I often say this on the other forum, it's not a protection dog if it's not poison proofed. I've been wanting to bring this product to market for years, and just can't find the time to put it together. In the meanwhile rat traps with meat will do some good. Make a shallow depression in the earth to set the trap into, and lightly cover it with sand/leaves. It's ideal if a stranger sets it up and you never touch it, so your smell is not on it.

• That would be the hottest thing since clickers. I would pay anything to get one of those. That would be a hot stuff here in México, were people poison dogs as if they were roaches. :(

Let me know please if you have something. I go nuts everytime I leave home, I am not afraid anymore of burglars, but dog killers

I am very sorry about your friends loss I would be inconsolable. I am glad youre family esp the furry ones were unharmed.

be safe my friend

i like to spear fish

• Dan thanks for the advice, I will start right away some of this mouse traps technique along with some e-collar conditioning. Let´s see.

Judda, thank you brother, I love my dogs as if they were human members of my family.