who do you hate?

• and i hate it when i jump in the boat, grab my underwatercam to jump back in the water to film the biggest
    whaleshark/manta/whatever , and when i press the powerbutton the display turns black and tells me
    "change the batterys". even i did put brand new batterys in the same morning.
    dont know why this happen now and then.

tinu,
    I think batteries lose power in the heat. I may be wrong.

back on thread-

I hate the United States Postal Service Offices.

• I hate the united states wars....and the corrupt government including puerto rico....i hate the criminality it have been increasing to much lately.. people are dispair for not having jobs....i hate people that contaminates for no reason....where r going to play our children?? soon there is not going to be anything left....i hate mediocre people who thinks they know everything and they dont know shit....i hate ganja been ilegal period....i hate comercial fishing with big boats and a lot of nets and shit...i think spearfishing must be the way to fish....i hate people killin animals for no reason at all....i really hate oil tragedys like the one in the gulf thats really sad it happen once in my local beach i cry like a baby....i hate people who gets drunk and drive and kill people...i hate the human specie for being so disgusting and they think they r intelligent just because they think....if we were sooooo intelligent maybe the world doesnt have to be this way...we must unite...no war...one love....thats whats makes the difference between us and animals.....love and the feelings...hope you understand..i think i hate everything exept nature...the rest the materialistic things i dont gei it....la humildad prevalece donde quiera q t pares....one love....

• i hate haters :D

and I cannot tolerate intolerance.

many things annoy me, few should. i hate that i am not in control, I hate that anyone thinks they are.

i like to spear fish

• I hate the united states wars....and the corrupt government including puerto rico....i hate the criminality it have been increasing to much lately.. people are dispair for not having jobs....i hate people that contaminates for no reason....where r going to play our children?? soon there is not going to be anything left....i hate mediocre people who thinks they know everything and they dont know shit....i hate ganja been ilegal period....i hate comercial fishing with big boats and a lot of nets and shit...i think spearfishing must be the way to fish....i hate people killin animals for no reason at all....i really hate oil tragedys like the one in the gulf thats really sad it happen once in my local beach i cry like a baby....i hate people who gets drunk and drive and kill people...i hate the human specie for being so disgusting and they think they r intelligent just because they think....if we were sooooo intelligent maybe the world doesnt have to be this way...we must unite...no war...one love....thats whats makes the difference between us and animals.....love and the feelings...hope you understand..i think i hate everything exept nature...the rest the materialistic things i dont gei it....la humildad prevalece donde quiera q t pares....one love....

I agree with every word in the above statement.

• I hate people who walk around with an undeserved sense of accomplishment.

did you get that from family guy?

and i hate white trash friggen scumbags who come into my work just to insult my inteligence and try and negotiate prices of things they know nothing about.

Scupper Pro Gives You Wings!

• hate is a strong word, i dislike dog people who don't pick up after their dogs.:angry5:

steve

steve veros

in loving memory of paolo