first video that I made

• yes this is the patio of my mother in law, half the house is on the water, this is like 3-4 feet of water, when they smell fish guts they get there fast, sometimes when they are not very spooky I flyfish them.

Pucho

Pucho
    Aguadilla, Puerto Rico

• Ah, I was wondering what that wall in the background was. I'm familiar with this kind of house, I've seen it in Cuba. The back yard is built up with a wall in the water and there are steps going down. It's a beautiful thing. But it must be scary when the sea is angry.

Do you ever shoot the Tarpon or are they protected as they are here? Are there not species of shark that follow tarpon?

• Yes they are protected here, I think in the las 2 years with the new laws, never seen sharks following tarpon here, at least the ones close to shore, well my mother in law has been living in the same house for the past 45 years and no problems with the ocean, Cabo Rojo is on the south west part of PR and lots of reefs and shollow waters so no big risk of big waves but on the north west and north is another story, huge waves when in season.

Pucho

Pucho
    Aguadilla, Puerto Rico

• Have few pictures but I cant find them, I go every weekend so will take some pics and post them.

Pucho

Pucho
    Aguadilla, Puerto Rico

• Great spending time with kids. My daughter saw the picture of your daughter with the Mermaid Tail and thought it was the coolest. She's six so you can imagine.

• Is great having time with them, my daughter is 7 and I have another one that is 1 year and 3 month, both love the water.

Pucho

Pucho
    Aguadilla, Puerto Rico

• You're lucky to share something you love with them. My son(9) mostly reads books about spearfishing, scuba, fishing, etc.. He sees me doing the same and wants to be like dad. It's painful sometimes not to be able to share that with him.
    I also love snowboarding and I've been able to do that with them. The only thing is that they don't like the cold.:D:D

• Thanks pucho , it's not bad for a first video , and the music, I love that song , really. I donn't know why i enjoyed the video so much but at the same time coudn't get the KILL SHOOT idea out of my head.:rolleyes1:

• My daughter loves to go out with me, she confiscate last week the omer mimetic mask and told me that she wants a speargun, is a great excuse to make another gun (that is already laminated:D) so she can start practicing under supervision of me with some small fish, also she loves to take pics and videos and is great beacause they have another point of view of things.

Pucho

Pucho
    Aguadilla, Puerto Rico

• Jajaja si, yo tambien siento lo mismo cuando veo a esos sabalos tan grandes y en mi mente si fuera un pargo o una sama asi de tranquilos y tan pegaditos jajaja.

Pucho

Thanks pucho , it's not bad for a first video , and the music, I love that song , really. I donn't know why i enjoyed the video so much but at the same time coudn't get the KILL SHOOT idea out of my head.:rolleyes1:

Pucho
    Aguadilla, Puerto Rico

• Ese es el bote de mi cuñado/sobrino es un Dusky de 30 pies, las fotos de la casa son viejitas ahora la casa tiene un balconcito y techo, el agua esta asi de clara ya que las fotos fueron para verano, para este tiempo se pone un poco mas turbia el agua.

Pucho

Pucho
    Aguadilla, Puerto Rico