I bought a gun!!

• I can put three on it if I need to. I needed a gun with a reel that wouldnt turn into a huge cluster~`~`~`~` of line when I was diving in rough water. So I went with reel+ enclosed track, but I also needed it to be thin like my railguns or I would never use it. THAT is why I paid the money, because it fit my needs perfectly. Yes I can kill fish with 1 band or 3 bands but that was my last priority. Three bands and a 62" shaft with a sliptip would most likely dominate wahoo, blackfin tuna, or a fat black. It worked just fine today ;)

I shot him from above while swimming at the surface in about 25ft so it was about an 8-10ft shot from the tip of the gun.

• I agree. Nailed a nice goatfish and felt good about myself. If I shot that I ne feeling great:D

The hardest thing about shots from above is that the fish can juke in a lot more directions as opposed to just left or right.

Beautiful fish

i like to spear fish

• I agree. Nailed a nice goatfish and felt good about myself. If I shot that I ne feeling great:D

The hardest thing about shots from above is that the fish can juke in a lot more directions as opposed to just left or right.

Beautiful fish

I shot him down behind his fin and out the bottom....I am actually holding his guts in with my hand lol.