Awsome diving/fishing kayak for sale

• Hello everyone,
    Im selling my kayak. Ocean kayak 11 trident angler. You can find original sale here on craigslist.

http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/spo/2384773728.html

Is a really stable kayak. Awsome for spearfishing, I put all my gear inside including guns over 130cm
    Fins, guns, mask, weights, drybag, floatline. Pretty much anything fits and is very very easy to get to because of the center hatch thats right between your legs.
    If you have any questions feel free to pm me.

• and what does the law say about beach dives? a couple weeks back i wanted to do one and the life guard told me it wasn't legal to do so. i want one of those but have nowhere to put it at this time iether.

• I don't know about your laws in FL, but here in CA it is illegal to interfere with the legal taking of game. Just something to look into. We have lifeguards harass us here, but it is within our right.

Long Beach Neptune

USCG 50GT

• Ddonnell and Pantoja, here on Miami you cant walk in with a speargun to any beach that has lifeguards(which are all up to ft.laudardale) Is an arrestable offence.
    Mike, I dont think a $900 kayak would last very long there. Specially how things are now with jobs and $$$.

• Thats why you have to get alll your gear ready at the street, then make a mad dash for the waters edge and ignore the whistles :D
    really though

Lol yeah or just sneak past them. I have sometimes cover my gun with a big towel to hide it untill im actually in the water. Then just swim out with my board and flag big and tall.

• I'd like to see the actual Miami regulations. There are a lot of regulations in Fort Lauderdale, but it's doable. There is always some confusion between speargun, and speargun must be unloaded, and no spearfishing within certain distance from the beach. You should really look into the Miami regulations. One way of beating it is going to an area that has no lifeguards, or going before they come on duty, which is 9am in Fort Lauderdale.

In the past I've considered designing a float that will conceal a speargun. A kayak does the same thing.

• Its the same way here, some cities have statutes in place, but CA fish and game trumps all. For instance we have a curfew on a few beaches, however lobster diving is best at night and even though there is a city beach curfew, they can't enforce it on you if you are going to fish/dive legally. Something to look into for you.

Long Beach Neptune

USCG 50GT