Guys i need your help!!!

• i like this gun fine, just make sure you get one at least 110, better 120 if your in south florida
    id still rather have a used RA though.
    one downside is if your shooting anything other than hogs, little macs and little muttons you may want a bigger shaft than 6.5 (which is what these omers come with)

Scupper Pro Gives You Wings!

• Sorry Dan:@
    What to u guys think about the Mako Predator?!
    sdeisen whats a RA?
    Am i better off getting an AB Biller? "one of those wooden guns" ? I liked the omer becasue it had that single band for quicker reload, but what do u guys think?! The ideal perfect gun for about 200 bucks?

• You wont be able to get a new biller of any decent length for under about 250 new and for about 70 dollars more you can get a Riffe. If your looking for a simple single band pipe gun it will be hard to beat a Rob Allen but good luck finding them. They have problems with their distributors in the US. A very good pipe gun is the beuchat mundial but its a little more expensive. Another option is the new Cressi Geronimo Elite. It has a really thin shaft but other than that its a pretty good gun and comes with a reel for about 350 ( not 100% about the price)

You should seriously look at the Riffe paduk series. Its identical to the competitor line but if roughly 100-150 dollars cheaper.

• Thanks guys! Ya honestly im comfortable reloading both ways, i just wanna find the best all around gun! Im gonna look into what everyone has put down on the table so far, thanks again!

• Get an used riffe euro 110. Is a better overall rig than the Omer and the Biller, way better than the Predator.

Reasons are the trigger mech is stronger and all stainless steel. Teak is more durable and more silent than alluminium, looks better, has a higher resale value. It will outlive any other entry gun you could acquire for a few more bucks.

Is strong, accurate, high quality and versatile. Is the best of the Riffe line and Riffes are top notch commercial spearguns.

I'm a Speardiver, not a freediver

• A south african or australian rig as Pelaj are quite fine options too. If I were in your position I would really get an used pelaj nemesis 120. Super high quality speargun with the tightest tolerances of the industry.

This brand new spekter is within your price range, The only difference between a Nemesis and this model is the camo and the bands, which you can customize:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Railgun-Spekter-Rhino-rail-barrel-All-Sizes-/270734314006?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item84b7b66d31

I'm a Speardiver, not a freediver

Edited once, last by monster slayer ().

• Where can i find all the info on all these guns?! Like which one is stronger or better?! And is there any place in south florida that has these guns or will i have to buy it off line?

• looks like the best option. the only thing in my opinion better would be a used rob allen but youd never find one anyway, and this gun ma be just as good anyway. Like monster said get a 110 or 120
    and no gun is stronger than another, any gun can be powered up by using shorter and thicker bands, at that point its just a matter of does the gun have enough mass and can the trigger mech handle it. Right now in your position the way the gun Monster suggested will suite you fine im sure

Scupper Pro Gives You Wings!