• Does anyone have anything they do to prevent or reduce the likelihood of blisters? I dive at least once a week with lycra socks and h dessault pockets, but for as long as I can remember I've always gotten blisters on my middle and ring toes right between the knuckle and the nail. I've tried athletic tape but it doesn't hold up underwater and I've tried thicker socks.

• I second the dremel fix. You can reduce the rubber as much as you need to because doing it with the dremel stops runs from forming in the rubber. If that doesn't help you'll need to look at other footpockets.

• I've seen very experienced guys use vaseline on their feet/toes.

I used to get them til I switched to Beuchat pockets. Now I dive barefoot all day. No blisters.

C

• I've never gotten a blister, but then again I wear significantly thicker socks than you warm water guys. That's the only advice I can offer.

Alex

• I've noticed the fp is loose up in the toe box but is perfectly comfortable everywhere else, I don't think the dremel idea would work because that would allow more movement but maybe I'm not understanding exactly what you guys are saying.

Dan if I can't get this fixed I'll be in touch for some footpockets. If you could please PM your number or give me a call/text, I just got an Iphone and lost about everything.

Edited once, last by mrmike ().

• A bit extreme, but you could try using super glue, when I used to rollerblade we would use it on our ankle bones to prevent blisters from skating all day, im not sure how well it would hold up in the water, but im thinking it would last a day of diving. Problem is your left covered in super glue afterwards :D

• Does anyone have a thought on maybe belt sanding down the top of a Pathos foot pocket to make it less rigid. It's a little tight on the top of the foot

• I've noticed the fp is loose up in the toe box but is perfectly comfortable everywhere else, I don't think the dremel idea would work because that would allow more movement but maybe I'm not understanding exactly what you guys are saying.

Dan if I can't get this fixed I'll be in touch for some footpockets. If you could please PM your number or give me a call/text, I just got an Iphone and lost about everything.

I use the dremel to make the area that is rubbing a little less sharp or rough. It doesn't really remove much material. Just makes it less abrasive

i like to spear fish

• Does anyone have a thought on maybe belt sanding down the top of a Pathos foot pocket to make it less rigid. It's a little tight on the top of the foot

Don't do that. The Pathos f/p are sometimes not comfortable for guys with a high arch. But there's no solution for that other than to change footpockets.

• I use the dremel to make the area that is rubbing a little less sharp or rough. It doesn't really remove much material. Just makes it less abrasive

I'll have to put the fins on and see if I can find out wear my toes are actually hitting. After 4 hours in the water today it looks like its just my left ring toe, hopefully its just something in that fp.