Speardiver carbon spearguns

• Not a good seller Dan I agree with you, but some of us use that size of gun, I had two 140 of other brands:rolleyes1: Seen these beautiful gun I woud Gladly sale my two 140 for one of these.:)

Sadot Hernàndez.

• Well, I was in the market for a 140. I bought a RA but the seller had issues sending it and finally got a refund. Of course, I'll have to throw extra 100 buck for this one, but looks really nice.

140 is the preferred choice for our waters when you are spearfishing deep in the reefs. A mutton killer.

Currently I'm using a 130 RA and a little bit more reach won't hurt.

Marco Melis

A bad day fishing is ALWAYS better than a good day at work.

• My gun of choice is a 130. Like Marco I like a 140 for when the ARS are being skittish. I also prefer one wrap of line. Any more than that and it's more troublesome than it's worth.

Wish I would have seen this a while back. Just got an aluminum 120 for the same price. I would prefer to have the carbon. Still dont know about that safety...I guess one could always glue it in place. I have a gun with the same style safety and for some reason it's always in the on position regardless of how many times I push it off:confused1:

Any word on how the RA shafts work with this mech?

• I picked one of these up from Dan a few months ago but wasn't really able to get into the water with it until recently. I was very impressed with the gun out of the water. Everything about its construction is exactly what I would want in a railgun. A clean simple muzzle thats easy to wrap, high quality bands, beautiful glossy carbon tube with a nice integrated track, a handle I really like holding, a precise trigger mechanism, and a simple safety thats easy to know is OFF.

I finally got to take it out on saturday and put it to the real test and wasn't disappointed. It performed amazingly well.

It wasn't too hard to load or uncomfortable despite not having a butt and having the last loading tab almost at the complete end of the gun. Being used to a butt I did find having absolutely no obstruction between the spear and my eye helped my aiming tremendously.

Its got a great shot, with the bands Dan had on it the shot was nice and smooth, but it still has tons of power. And I love that for its size, its got more band stretch then any other gun I've shot.

Above other guns the thing I really liked most about it was the trigger mech handle and line release. The handle fits my hand better then most other guns I've shot. And the trigger reminds me more of my glock then of a speargun. The line release is of a type I didn't even know I loved until I got this gun. The pin is much easier to get the shooting line onto, especially wearing thicker gloves. And the rearward placement of the pin provides an additional 8 or so inches of shooting line then other guns of the same size.

It being made of sexy carbon-fiber that glistens in the ocean is also a plus :cool2: I hope to shoot the crap out of it soon, but so far I couldn't be happier with it.

• This weapon is very pleasing to the eye
    seems an Italian design
    it shows attention to detail
    deserves an arrow like the picture
    the cylinder head design is very interesting, ergonomics
    congratulations.

is becoming more difficult to decide to buy weapons on the market so

Un Hombre tiene que creer en algo.......
    Creo que me iré de pesca!!!

• Back to the Double wrap issue.

It seems I'm the only opinion that double wrapping is useful for guns 100cm and over.
    When I first started spearfishing...I was strictly using the 100cm Rob Allen x 2 16mm bands....and I couldn't dive more than 5-6 meters (16'-19') while my buddies would disappear in the blue......So I was compensating my diving with very long shots....averaging min 3-4 meters...measured from the muzzle....and I did catch good size fish at the end of the spear.
    I doubt without a double wrap I could have done it.

Dan, your gun looks absolutely beautiful with much attention to detail....I'm sure this is a high end tube gun

Ihab