• At Meade St. today
    begin at 830am------------------end at 1pm
    wind from SE at 5mph----------from SE at 10mph
    water temp 80F in 30fsh
    current from N at 1mph-------from N at 1 1/2mph
    viz 60f in 30fsw----------------45f in 30fsw
    seas flat------------------------seas less than 2f
    air temp 82F Clear------------87F Clear

me, stevo, and Moving Target out first then scott, dino, Ismail and his GF came out just as we were coming in.
    Short day for me due to having to go to work tonight.
    Moving Target got some fish. I got a 24in gag and some reef fish.
    STEVO had his best day spearin ever:thumbsup2: He got a very good hog and a very big snapper. He will come on here with the details and hopefully pictures later today.:D
    Today was a beautiful yak spearin day, even though it was just half a day:D
    Even some nice TA on the beach to welcome us ashore:thumbsup2:

• 1. Would there be someplace in Miami or south Florida that would have the UW case? I NEVER have any luck ordering something. I would even pay a little more to be able to drive over and buy an UW case someplace in south Florida. If anyone knows of a local place please to let me know.

2. Also, I'm looking for a new place to live if anyone can help out also. I want a place on the beach, someplace between Dania Pier and Sunny Isles for $900. or less a month. A 1/1 is big enough for me. Thank you

• Hau, This are some camera places that I know down here in miami. They sell a lot of different uw housings. Hope this helps

by the way, are you going out tomorow morning?

Audio Video Communication- Dadeland Mall
    (305) 667-9696

Digital World / Concept Store- International Mall
    (305) 513-9339

International Electronics Superstore- dolphin mall

• At Meade ST. today
    begin at 9am------------------end at 1230
    wind from ESE at 4mph-----wind from ESE at 9mph
    water temp 80F in 30fsw
    current from N at 1/2mph--same
    viz 60f in30fsw--------------viz 40fsw
    seas flat----------------------seas 2f in 30fsw
    air temp 80 PC----------------84F PC

me, stevo, fishingdude and MovingTarget on the 2nd reef today
    I lucked out and got 5 hogs and 2 small jacks
    stevo also got some good fish

SPEARFISHING and RECREATIONAL FISHING NEEDS THE NRA
    Spearfishing Store

Edited once, last by hau ().

• At Meade St. again today
    begin at 9am---------------end at 6pm
    wind from SE at 5mph----from SE at 10mph
    water temp 80F in 30fsw
    current from S at 1mph---2mph from S
    viz 40f in 30fsw----------25f in 25fsw
    seas flat------------------less than 2f
    air temp 80F PC---------85F PC

me and Tyson started. Scott and Hia-Leah came out later.
    me and Tyson went back to shore at 11. Scott then later Hia-Leah came in just ahead of the storm:(
    After the storm past I went back out till 6pm and got just 1 hog and 2 small jacks:(
    Met a lady fisherman/spearo/yaker that wants to go spearin with us:thumbsup2:

Finally found and ordered the UW case for my new FX37. Direct Video says it will be shipped out tomorrow. So maybe this time the order will not get messed up and I may have a working system in a week of so.

Now lookin for a new place to live on the beach

• At Meade St. today
    begin at 8am--------------end at 1230pm
    wind from E at 2mph-----from NE at 10mph
    water temp 80F in 25fsw
    current 0-----------------from N at 1/2mph
    viz 40f in 30fsw---------25f in 25fsw
    seas flat------------------less than 2f
    air temp 80F Clear------85F few clouds

me and stevo on the 2nd reef then scott came out just as the viz dropped from 40 to 25f:(
    It was a beautiful perfect day until you stuck your head in the water and couldn't see:(
    I missed lots of fish but did manage to get 2 hogs and 2 reef fish for the girls:)
    Stevo got fish also.
    We had fun for a short day:D

• It is never safe to go alone. Cigarette boat missed me by 75feet today. [Just glad I don't use a 100f float line]. It went between me and stevo/scott. Stevo and scott thought that it got me at first. I fly a full sized boat dive flag on a 5foot straight up fiberglass pole on my 15f yak.:0
    I'm looking forward to the many uses for my new UW camera;)

• yak spearos--
    looks like a reef clean up is building for tomorrow [6-20] at Dania pier:attack2: :fish:
    1st shift of spearos is starting at 0730
    2nd shift is starting at 1030
    3rd shift is starting after noon
    any and all are invited:toast:
    just go to the end of the pier and turn to SE and our yak flotilla should be visible on the horizon:D
    _______

• At Meade St today
    begin at 8am------------------end at 6pm
    wind from S at 2mph------from SE at 12mph
    water temp 80F in 25fsw
    current from S at 1/2mph---from S at 1mph
    viz 40f in 25fsw--------------30f in 30fsw
    seas flat----------------------less than 2f
    air temp 80F cleare---------90F PC

me, Moving Target,scott, dino, stevo,ismail and friend, eze and friend, and fishingdude on Meade St 2nd reef today.:D
    Today was a beautiful yak spearin day.:thumbsup2:
    Fishingdude, stevo,me and Moving Target got fish . I saw some big fish today but they are all educated by now and flee at the sight of a spearo:(

• South of Meade St today
    begin at 8am---------------end at 4pm
    wind from SW at 5mph---from SW at 25mph
    water temp81F
    current from N at 1/2mph--same
    viz 50f in 30fsw-----------25f in 25fsw
    seas started flat----------4-5f and building
    air temp 80f PC-----------70F, small hail and big lightening

I went South of Meade street looking for uneducated fish and got 5 hogs in 3 hours:thumbsup2:
    After I limited out on hogs I headed out to deeper water to look for different types of fish, 2nd reef way South of Meade. I found a great spot full of Schoolmasters with a dome top at 20fsw and straight drop down to40fsw in sand. I was there, about 1 1/2 mile from Meade St. when a big storm rolled on top of me with lightening, very high wind and waves and hail. I had to swim my Scupper Pro in part of the way to shore as I could not see shore because of the heavy rain and seas. [Conditions like these is why my Hobie has a compass mounted.]
    As soon as I could see shore I jumped in the Scupper and paddled like hell for the beach. I landed with my fins and mask on:thumbsup2:
    I lived but 5 hogs, 1 mac and 2 schoolmasters died:D

• The lighting made it look scary.

I shave the top of my feet, that reduces some of the friction. Do you use socks? There's no reason for that to happen if you're wearing socks. I dove barefoot with the new H Dessault footpockets and even though I haven't been diving enough to build up callouses I still didn't get any skin rubbed off. I believe Riffe footpockets are Spetton branded for Riffe.

• I knew u would mention the hair. I usally dive with a pair of rash guard socks and a Nike dry fit sport sock. I have even used two pairs of socks with the same results. this is my second fin. I had the same problem with Omer blacks too.

• At Meade St.
    begin at 8am-----------------end at noon
    wind from SE at 5mph------from SE at 25mph
    water temp 81F
    current from S at 1/2 mph--same
    viz 35f in 35fsw-------------25f in 20fsw
    seas less than 2------------2-3f and building
    air temp 82F Cloudy-------80F Storming

me and Scott went to the "schoolhouse" on the 2nd reef to try to get some schoolmasters, but they were all to smart, so we came in to the 1st reef South of Meade and scott got 2 nice hogs and I got a dozen small reef fish.
    A storm chased us in and we just made the beach just before the wind hit 25mph:0