Florida Rockfish?

• Great pictures. I know over here, they like it shallow. Usually less than 10 feet of water. I don't know a lot about FL diving, so I can't know for a fact, but try a jetty, if allowed.

Long Beach Neptune

USCG 50GT

• I worry about accidently resting on one when hittin the bottom, a lot of times they wont move just cause your comin.

Steven you are dead on. They wait til you get CLOSE before they move. I had the go pro about three inches from him before he bolted. And fast!!! At 30 fps he is only in three frames!!!!!1/10 th of a second to move more than three ft to behind the wreck.

i like to spear fish

• They are so docile that you can actually pick them up by slowly putting your open palm under their belly.

They are convinced they are invisible with all their camo...

• yeah, thanks...I am still trying to figure out the best way to hold and use the gopro..lately i have been using the tinman mount but off the gun...it acts like a big handle...clearly not quite well enough :)

Dan I just copied the link from the youtube share button. where did you get that link. the url of the vid?

i like to spear fish

• You need the shortest version of the URL, grab it from the address bar. In the case of this video it looks like this

Code
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXUdgruhHC0

everything past that you don't need. Sometimes they there's stuff in front of it too. It's not difficult to figure out what the direct link is.

• Hi
    They are delicious.
    shoot them in the head and cut the head off before touching them.
    Never had any problem