Whats up from Miami, FL

• yoyo, spearos... my names Al im 19 years old live in miami fl, fairly new to spearfishing but have been snorkeling and lobstering for years. I am now finally getting into the sport, as now i have all the necessary gear, and will be attending the next F.I.I class at my local shop in the next week.
    Although the class will help with my diving/safety iv been told the importance of first hand training... and am looking for some knowledge dive buddies to go diving with. ...I have a 24 ft. Dusky that i keep at the Rickenbauker Marina that i go out on every chance i get... other than school im always down to go out:thumbsup2:

Really dig the site also, easy to navigate compared to others, and alot of south florida ppl is a +

cant wait to get out ther
    -Al

• i'm no veteran to the site, but welcome. lots of fellow south florida guys around here, you shouldn't have any problems finding people to fill up your boat if that's what you're looking to do :thumbsup2:

• Hey Al, nice to meet you man. I live on the beach and would love to dive with you whenever works out.
    I have most weekends free.

FII will be a good tool but you are right, diving is the best training.

welcome to the family

i like to spear fish