• There are really too many variables to answer that question. I just went through this with them. You can start by filling out their form found on their websites toolbar under 'Contact'.
    Elios Sub

They will e-mail a list of suggestions for you as well as prices. That should answer your question. I got a response in about a day or so. My suit would be completely different from yours as I live where the water is very cold and I am looking for a 7mm suit.

• Elios wetsuits are second to none.

Send them an email. They will answer in 24 hours.

However, for our temperatures, an open cell single lined well constructed wetsuit will do the job.

In your case, that you're so skinny, probably you should go with a custom wetsuit.

Marco Melis

A bad day fishing is ALWAYS better than a good day at work.

• Thanks guys, yeah I got an oceanos custom suit a couple years ago and it didnt hold up too great and cost just a little less than 240. (seams came undone, loose threads, etc. ) so even if the elios is 300 and its better constructed ill be happy, and broke.
    Marco that's why I'm getting a custom suit, I have a Rob Allen suit i like just fine but I look like one of those wrinkly dogs wearing it is so loose.

Scupper Pro Gives You Wings!

• Steven has a thin long build, impossible to fit with a standard suit. The Rob Allen suit was so loose on him I knew it offered hardly any thermal protection. Diving with the RA suit in the winter, hardcore is how I'd describe Steven. So I was glad for him when he ordered a custom suit, knowing how much it should improve his comfort in cold water. I saw Steven's Oceanos suit when he first got it. I can't comment on how it's holding up because I haven't seen it since, but I can comment on the fit. Someone messed up, IDK if it was Steven with the measurements or Oceanos with the construction. The suit fits in the sense that it has his shape and the length was right, the sleeves and pant legs covered where it needed to cover, but the suit was still too loose and IMO couldn't have stopped water circulating inside. Make sure when you order this next one to talk to Elios at length and get a well fitting suit.

• There's no need to literally talk to them. They'll know if you mess up and where you messed up. When I ordered mine I had to retake measurements.

• I came across this video the other day, this guy has the same problem with the Oceanos suit as you Steven, so you're not the only one. :)
    Skip to 1:43 to
    Deeper Perspectives Episode 4 - YouTube

I'm not sure how scientifically accurate his test was, but it's got to count for something.

• Yeah you're right Eddie, there's no need to make sure they're clear about how you want the suit to fit. Just plug in the numbers send the money and rest easy knowing it's going to be perfect.

Measurements don't lie, and those guys will makesure everything is 100% dead on before asking for your $

• Well measurements lied in Steven's case with Oceanos, and the fellow in the video too. All I said is have a few words with Elios to make sure the fit is what you expect. If you're against that then I have nothing more to say.

• Well measurements lied in Steven's case with Oceanos, and the fellow in the video too. All I said is have a few words with Elios to make sure the fit is what you expect. If you're against that then I have nothing more to say.

Not at all. But try having a conversation with a guy that barely speaks english..especially if its about specifications and technicalities. Not al manufacturers are the same.. for example i just got a custom jacket from polosub and it doesn't fit as good as my Elios, its still better made and will probably outlast the Elios but not as good a fit... but I know for a fact they'll ask you to retake measurements on specific locations that do not add up.

• I had 2 oceanos suits... worst suits I've ever owned. :(

I went to a tailor to get very exact measurements.
    The suits I received did not reflect those measurements.

• I had 2 oceanos suits... worst suits I've ever owned. :(

I went to a tailor to get very exact measurements.
    The suits I received did not reflect those measurements.

Same here with the Oceanos. There was nothing "custom" about the cut. I could hardly take a breath once I put the suits on. My wife's custom Oceanos suit fits perfectly though, go figure.

"Whiskey don't make liars, it just makes fools. So, I didn't mean to say it, but I meant what I said."
    -James McMurtry