Buying new sperguns

• Hi guys just wanted to get some advice on spearguns, Ive always had rob allens but recently i wanted to make a change. I am thinking on buying 2 beuchat marlin carbon elite 115cm and 105cm, just wanted to see if anyone could give me some input on those guns.

Thank you

• Joe25, My Marlin Carbone 115

broken barrel.

Not that all marlin are broken
    The problem comes to me when I can not reuse the handle by the ovoid form of the barrel

José

Joe25, No es que todo el marlin se rompen, El problema se me presenta cuando no puedo reutilizar el handle por la forma ovoide del barrel.

José

Un Hombre tiene que creer en algo.......
    Creo que me iré de pesca!!!

• I like the look of the beuchat guns and a lot of the guys I worked with last summer liked them but they dont compare to the rob allen guns. The Rob Allens are tanks I dont think it would make sense to go to a beuchat if you like your RA. If you were really interested in trying another gun I would suggest a Riffe euro.

• I also think that going in to a Beuchat after having a RA will be a down grade:).

:toast:

Sadot Hernàndez.

• i didnt like my beauchat and I sold it in 2 weeks after purchase. It brings a shit shaft that bends easily, its overpowered from factory, and it feels like a toy. I took my beauchat over by dans house and he saw it also.

ANY gun with the right shaft band combo will shoot accurate and kill fish. I think rob allens are indestructible. I think beauchat is made for shooting 4 lb fish in the med. I think any 20- 40lb fish will mangle that gun around any structure.

my .02 cents. if you like it get it.

• There's no question an aluminum Ra will outstand more abuse than your average carbon gun. Why not compare Ra carbon, if any of you still think they are "tanks" I suggest you take one apart and look at the barrel thickness, its weak! A carbon marlin 115 has the band pull of a 120cm, loads faster do to its muzzle design, tracks better thanks to its weird shape and has a far better reel than Ra. Beuchat marlins are good guns, you just need yo upgrade to a better shaft and you're good to go.

• thank you all for the input, my gut tells me to go with the rob allen carbon 120cm as an upgrade to what I have , is going to be better for tracking and still have the reliability that has made rob allen known.

Thank you