New to Speardiver forum

• My name is Lang, dove for years in Hawaii taking shallow water fish by sling. Been diving San Diego for the last few years (Still by sling) and now looking forward to taking one of the larger species by gun. Had the opportunity to dive with quite a few on Spearboard and looking forward to finding new dive buddies here as well.

• thanks for the warm welcome fellas.

Sockeye, i will take a look, thanks.

Hookinfish, I grew up in Waimanalo on Oahu (Homestead specifically), i speared everywhere in the vicinity. I miss the Clarity of the island waters as it is something we are not privied to here.

• thanks for the warm welcome fellas.

Sockeye, i will take a look, thanks.

Hookinfish, I grew up in Waimanalo on Oahu (Homestead specifically), i speared everywhere in the vicinity. I miss the Clarity of the island waters as it is something we are not privied to here.

The clarity is nice but I am starting to enjoy the lower visibility of California. There are a lot of ways to hide and sneak up on fish here that Hawaii doesn't have. But don't get me wrong I love diving back home too. I grew up in Kona and went to school in Waimea on the Big Island. I am just getting serious now into spear diving but always enjoyed taking my brothers equipment out for weke, uhu and papio.